The "Less Official" Skydive "Meet"

http://forums.gtrcanada.com/viewtopic.php?p=39450#39450

I’m going regardless… so is my cousin, so is BigBlue… if anyone else wants to come… just show up.

No group rates are involved, the three of us are content with paying 220 each… if some more show up we can get 5% off (woopee).

Come on guys, this will be the fastest 0-60 and 1/4 mile times some of you guys will ever see! :wink:

Whats the date?

yea when, sounds okay

Oh yah my bad.

This coming Tuesday.

Do it on the weekend, some of us have to work…

Any weekend and I’m in.

Im out, i have to work that day

I really wish you had posted this up earlier.
oh well :cry:

It’s a last minute thing… I’ll be going again for sure, and on a weekend.

I was going to go Sunday, but I have to goto my cottage this weekend so I can’t do it then.

I’ll keep you posted as to when I’m going again.

Okay that would be great, bc im totally intrested

Same.

Convince greg to come! I tried, didn’t work. :frowning:

that would be awesome, but i dont think i can get him to change his mind, he is quiet adment about not jumping.

is it tandem or solo?

I went tandem a couple of year ago @ the parachute shool of toronto
The way i remember you can’t go solo and freefall for first timers. Tandem (harnessed to instructer)yeilds a 30 second freefall @ 10.000ft with the 'chute opening at 3-g’s. the solo is a drop at 5,000ft and chute opens immediately and your in complete controll but it is more expensive and requires a full day training. tandem is just walk in, pay, sign your life and jump. (really… you have to sign your life away) great experience though .real good.
Just a quick point, they told me there is a max weight of 220lb for the jumper for safety reasons. :run:

It’s a solo, and the Solo is cheaper than tandem. (235 vs. 290)

I’m going again, so if everyone who is interested wants to post up days they are available that would help.

Any weekend I’m good or I’ll need two weeks notice to take a day off work…

Maybe… 2nd weekend of september? (10/11th)

EDIT: posted it up on GTRCanada:
http://forums.gtrcanada.com/viewtopic.php?t=3912

I’m in.

Alright, if I get enough people to make a difference in the pricing… I’ll start collecting deposits just so poeple dont back out, then we lose the group rate.

I’m interested, but exactly which day/time (10th or 11th or both)? I might also need to take a day off if you don’t mind me going :wink:

yes post up exact that u want to do this at, Im intrested aswell

We have to be there at 9-9:30AM… and it will probably be on the Sunday. I’ll call them and ask which is the less busy day of the two.