Indoor sky diving?

I just saw it on Nitro Circus, is there any place in the area to do this? maybe within a few hours drive?

only one i know of is in vegas.

srsly, try the real thing. best adrenaline rush ever.

well, except for sex with lafengas, but hes married now.

but for cereal, frontierskydiving in wilson NY. ~30 min ride.

haha thats funny, i searched google for the same thing. that guy was fucking sick, the closest one i found was 45min north of boston in new hampshire.

Nikuk: how much was it at frontier?

EDIT:http://krythis.com/frontierskydivers/student-rates

AFF Level 2 $265*
AFF Level 3 $200
Level 4-7 $135
Coach Jumps $95

Tandem Prices**
Level
Tandem Level 1 $250

Tandem Level 2 $205
$185(Purchased same day as T1)

last i went was … 8? yrs ago, and it was ~170 for first timers I think.

show up, sign your life away, sit through ~20 min presentation, get on a plane, jump from 13000 feet.

I know they were building something like this just over the border, Clifton hill area maybe.

Just do the real thing…i did it at frontier for my 18th birthday with my older brother

the people at frontier are great and you will never forget/regret doing it, most insane rush ever… i still remember flying at about 13,000 feet and it hit me “i’m on a perfectly good plane, capable of landing safely…but no im gonna fucking jump out the door…” i was shaking with adrenaline when they opened the door and had the biggest smile on my face, i cant wait to do it again

is it still cool with someone strapped to your back?

trust me, you’ll barely notice, until you have to land.

the more people that go the cheaper it gets. we should start a group of people who want to go. its only marginally cheaper but it would be sick to do this with a bunch of people. Im in!

looks gay… rather pay for the real thing!

If you are going to sky drive, do it over something worth while. Personally, a look of western ny from 20,000 feet up wouldn’t be my first choice of “last things I see before I die”

I doubt that you’ll be worried about the view when you are plummeting from 13k ft.

You’d be surprised how much time you have to look around at the view. I could see Toronto and Niagara Falls while I was falling. Jumped at Frontier two summers ago. Was definitely very fun! We had a group of about 20 people so we got a discount on our jumps. And like someone already said, jumping tandem, once you get out of the plane you can’t even tell you’ve got someone strapped to you.

I work at frontier, maybe we can get a day with a group discount if we get enough people in it. As far as indoor skydiving, there is one over the border, but it is NOT the real thing, they use large jumpsuits that kind of inflate to give you lift, the real ones are skyventures, there is one in NH, and a few others along the east coast. The real ones are not the cheapest, but its the same as 3-15 skydives depending on how long you go for, although the real thing CAN’T be beat. The wind tunnels are great for practicing for AFF, I may head up to NH shortly to work on that.

Aff? What are the rates at frontier

I would be in.

I fixed that for you

Last year was 185 for the first 2 then dropping off each jump after that +initial 8 hrs ground school training, 60ish?, I think this year is going to be the same or very similar

roughly a minute of freefall, and a few minutes of gliding under the chute. you’d be amazed at how long that freefall seems to last, then you wish itd last longer. if that makes sense.