Skydiving !

Who has done it and how did you like it ? I maybe going in a few weeks. Post up your experience

f that, i hope you arent going around here. ull freeze youre nuts off if you do it around here. wait until the spring or do it quick before it gets cold.

I did it back in July at Frontier.

It is SOOOOO much fun! I honestly couldn’t believe how cool it was!

I’m going this sat I’m excitied

I went in may to Frontier, it was a great time. It was rather cool out when I went, but I felt that it just added to the experience. The only thing that sucked was that Frontier only had a small cessna at the time and it took four hours for us all to jump.

Shit. I forgot to go this Summer.

did it a year or so ago at frontier…definately something you need to try once in your life. Oh yeah, also ask your tandem jumper if its cool if you do a few rolls and flips and hopefully they are down for that. skydiving is definately in the top 3 weirdest (unexplainable) feelings in life for me:

1. First time you ever drove without supervision in the car when you were young (stomping the gas, etc.).
  2. First time you got laid. (including the day after)
  3. Skydiving.

doooooooooooooooooooooooooo itttttttttttttt!!!

I did it this summer on Long Island and it was the coolest thing I’ve ever done. When you are at the edge of the door looking out from 13.5k feet… you cant even imagine.

I’ve done it, and I’d rather not do it again.

I also went to Frontier, and had Joe as my instructor/tandem diver. It was awesome. I remember it being about 75 degrees on the ground, and quite cold during the jump. I had a broken nose fixed about 6 months prior, and the rushing air and pressure change did a number on it. Other than that, it’s a must do before you die.

I did it two years ago at frontier aswell. great time. One of the best things I have ever done in my entire life. Most definetly worth the money IMO!!!

I really want to do it one day… buy my irrational fear of heights will never allow me to :frowning:

I NEED to do this.

I could see myself getting into something stupid/crazy like BASE jumping too. Haha

you may be surprised. once you stick your head out of the plate looking down at 10k feet, it feels so surreal and you’re so high up it feels almost like a dream.

its on my “to do” list.