New Flight School, Mine!

After spending a year searching for pilot jobs, and packing up the car and begging for jobs all the way to Florida, I decided to buy a plane and start my own flight school.

WNY Flight Training is based in Lockport, NY, on Transit RD directly opposite the drive in. We offer the areas most affordable rates. The plane is an IFR Cessna 152 2, with a full color moving map GPS, and 2 digital nav-coms.

I am available almost all hours every day for flight instruction, it is all done on a 1-1 basis, scheduling whenever is best for you!

We offer a basic discovery flight for $59, which I recommend to anyone even remotely interested in flying, where YOU actually take a mini-lesson and fly the plane as much or as little as you want. For $79, we due a discovery flight over Niagara Falls, and $89 Discovery Flight over Buffalo Harbor.

For NYSPEEDers that mention it, We can discount to $55, $75, $85 Respectively.

Website is www.flywny.com

Business phone 716-545-6556

Cell Phone 618-670-5782

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Lockport-NY/WNY-Flight-Training/123889854303308?filter=1

Happy to answer any questions!

Congratulations! That’s awesome!

Thank You! Tonight, everyone is welcome to stop by and see what we are about. From 530-10pm(ish) we’re hosting a mini BBQ get together, games, and $20 flights over lockport. Come meet up, take a flight if you’re interested, or just hangout! Our hangar is at the west end, drive the road behind the hangar to the end, and you’ll see cars parked there. Come on out!

+1

hmmmmm. This would be great. You have my interest, I may give it a shot one of these days.

Awesome news dude!

Congrats man and best of luck to ya!

We’ll have to talk about chase-camera potential :slight_smile:

prices on lessons?
really interested in getting my license, already have experience.
PM me if youd rather do that. LMK

thats badass man :tup:. A friend of mine is a pilot. If you guys ever expand and need ppl I’ll let em know if you’re interested. I’m definately interested in going for a flight sometime. Id go today but with my current sinus infection, the whole ears popping thing would kill.

Thanks for the support! JEG, sinus flying is the WORST! Hurts like you wouldnt believe if you get ear block, any time let me know, I’ll PM you guys, PM me for any questions also.

That’s fantastic! And practically walking distance from my house. I might just stop by tonight to check it out on my way home. I’ve been itching to get my license since I could walk, and while it’s not in the cards right this second, who knows what the next year or two may bring.

I think ill be hitting up a discovery flight this month.I live right on sheetram right next to this place!

This is super cool! Good luck!!

Def gonna have to send the woman for a flight as she lovesssss flying.

I kept my plane at 0G0 for 6 years, just moved it in the winter. Good luck with the school.

My girl is going to be needing flight school this upcoming semester. I’ll be sure to mention this and try to keep the biz in the NYSpeed family. :wink:
What kind of rates are you looking at for training if I could ask. Or Please PM me.

Thanks and congrats

Yeah, I pass by sheetram almost every day! Rates and some other info are posted on www.flywny.com I’ve been super busy, going to be out of town the next day, I’ll PM questions when I can.

Had a great turnout to the hangar party, did 8 scenic flights, very tired now, static and supraman came and chilled. Rates are 93/hr for the plane, includes all fuel and taxes. 40/hr For Instruction during the flight. 35/hr for ground instruction.

Thanks again for the support!

I was planning on heading over, but after getting done with grilling, and a few beers, I was kinda done. However, I did watch you on approach at least 3x, while floating on my back in my pool.

Very, very cool! The flight over the falls sounds great.

This looks really cool to do. I think I’m too much of a pussy to do it though.