New Forum

www.LokiArt.com

just a gerneral forum, started by Cuban Crisis, has like no members yet, its a freshy. but wtf join anyways.

I don’t care that you posted this, like I said to cuban, just don’t PM spam

is it a car forum? what’s the focus?

issssssssssssssssss it because of what happened with the classified thread?

is treak gonna be on there?

yeah
what the fuck?

I dont really know what qualifies as “spam” so if i was in the wronmg here im sorry, no harm meant by it.

Its just a general forum, like an OT forum with a shit load of sub catigories.

sorry i talked to howie about this and yeah i told him i was gonna make a post only after i asked his permission… sorry JEG beat me to it… but yeah… its just a big OT forum… and for old friends … for XXXXsite that didn’t find out about this one… and people not inour area… just a general OT forum you could say…

has nothing to do with the good guy / bad guy thread… all the mods here are great guys! i like them all and howie is a great admin and i love the way he runs his site!

this site has nothing to do with anyway i have been treated here… its a site myself and Steve… KustomPlay set up… its more his really… its his stuff… but it was in the works… just didn’t know what kind of forum to make…

so with that being said… Howie’s Hospitality for allowing me to post this is appriciated.

your all welcome the the site

address is here

http://www.lokiart.com/forums/index.php

Currently accepting Moderator Apps tho… if anyone is interested…

once again… id like to thank howie for…ALOT of stuff…

joined over there, looks cool. Now i have two forums to lurk around on

haha, that’s cool man. i’d join, but i spend way too much time on two car forums as is

thanks to those of you that did join… if anyone else wants to feel free… like i said… we have a few mod spots and super mod spots open… if anyone with maturity is interested?