New, from Aus with 2 180sx's. One a show car, with pics :)

Hey boys :slight_smile:

Im from Australia and have 2 nice 180SX SR20DET’s. Ones my daily driver, putting out over 320hp @ wheels and the other is my show car called PURESX, also putting out over 320Hp @ wheels. Its been in plenty of magazines as a feature car over here. I think some American sites have some* pics of that one…

Anyway, Im moving over to Canada in May and want to buy a good, around-the-320hp @ wheels 180sx.
Would you know of anyone selling a nice reliable (HA!) one of these?
I need it to have a valid safety cert and to have all other legal crap all tied up so I can buy and drift DRIVE geezz I get those mixed up a lot.
Will pay cash. Its just that I need to know where the car I buy is located as I’ll have to fly directly to there from Aus, pick up the car, then use it to drive around Canada.

I want something - ANYthing - turbo. I cant handle non-turbo cars anymore :P.
We can get them so plentifully and easily over here too. Love it hehe.
Here are some pics of my black daily. I cant seem to upload a lot of the pics of before I got it an did all the work, engine work, mods etc. Not sure why:

[ATTACH=CONFIG]20609[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]20610[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]20608[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]20611[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]20612[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]20609[/ATTACH]

Will upload the show car pics soon

Wes

aus. is better than canada… lol stay there!!

---------- Post added at 05:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:20 PM ----------

Why cant I edit properly?? Why would it load after I edit? Why does it constantly fail uploading pics??

---------- Post added at 05:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:28 PM ----------

When I bought it (it was a test tuned to make sure it was fueling correctly/safely)

All the new parts for the engine build. I still have the Nismo flywheel and Coppermix clutch plate (but not the Diaphragm). I put in a far better clutch. Handles 1000HP so Im certain is will be fine for the SR20DET lol!

PURESX:
http://i146.photobucket.com/albums/r263/boostinpulsar/2-0-repco_comp_2008.jpg

How it was when I bought it. Top (crap looking) bonnet scoop deleted

Carbon fibre dash cover removed prior to me buying. Also created far too much glare, so not a big loss

Cars are looking good, probably be looking at 6-8g’s for something like that over here. Might be easier to find a car where you’re moving tho, just a suggestion. GLWB

why the fuck would someone move from Australia to here?

literally baffles my mind

Lol. I remember that blue car from Zilvia. It’s… aight.

Thanks mate.
I just put a $12k stereo in the blue one after I bought it. Damn money pits.

I bought my black one for $8k and pumped another $12k into it. Cars…such money pits

---------- Post added at 01:47 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:47 AM ----------

Ah well. Each to their own. I love it :slight_smile:

---------- Post added at 01:53 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:47 AM ----------

BBBAAAHAHAHHAHAHAHA

I’ll never ever forget that comment mate lol “Literally baffles my mind” hahahaha Classic :slight_smile:

Its stunning over there! Where I am in Western Australia, we dont get the vivid greens that wetter countries do (like England, where I lived for 2 years and also through Europe).

Sure, there ARE better parts of Aus, but I love a cultural change and seeing different things.

It was either buy an S13 180sx that I know inside and out, or buy a Dodge Ram. Some big earth polluting, Moose-mushing, traffic-drive-over-the-top-of-…ing, machine. Just want something rust free and safety cert passed. We dont really have the rust issues over here like you do with salt on the icey roads.

I just want to see some of that stunning scenery that friends have taken pics of over in Vancouver etc. I will ultimately be moving and setting up there, as my home-based once I’ve driven around a lot.

What car/truck would you recommend, failing an S13 180sx? I want something fast, PREFERABLY turbo (of course!)

well just keep an eye out in the “cars for sale” section of the forums to start