Not new to Nissan but to this site.

Hi there my name is Chris and I am more of a Toyota fan than Nissan but I do not bash any of the cars. I most interested in meeting new people and learning about other the other cars I like a lot. I have a more of the flavor for the late 80’s through the 90’s Japanese sports cars. There are some classics that are in my list as well. But anyway hope that I can chat with and maybe meet up with a few of you some time.

Welcome!

welcome

Me too!
I just sent this to Onyx when I just joined:

Im from Australia and have 2 nice 180SX SR20DET’s. Ones my daily driver, putting out over 320hp and the other is my show car called PURESX also putting out over 320hp. Both great fun hehe. Its been in plenty of magazines as a feature car over here. I think some American sites have some* pics of that one.
Anyway, Im moving over to Canada in May and want to buy a good, around-the-320hp @ wheels 180sx.
Would you know of anyone selling a nice reliable (HA!) one of these?
I need it to have a valid safety cert and to have all other legal crap all tied up so I can buy and drift DRIVE geezz I get those mixed up a lot.
Will pay cash. Its just that I need to know where the car I buy is located as I’ll have to fly directly to there from Aus, pick up the car, then use it to drive around Canada.

I look forward to any help. Its 5am here and I havent been to bed yet, so Im knackered.

Maybe a few of you boys can spread the word and point me in the right direction, so I can look at any links forwarded to me, when my eyeballs arent hanging out of my head from exhaustion?

Cheers :slight_smile:

Wes

welcome to both. international members? right on

Add me to facebook. PM me.