New From Buffalo

Hello guys,

First time on the Nyspeed forums so I though I would introduce myself, I was primarily on the toyotanation forums but that place started getting a bit stale. I have a 09 Corolla, nothing crazy, just my daily driver. There are a ton of great cars on this site, and I was hoping to eventually attend some of your meets! It’s probably a bit oxymoronic for my corolla to be on a site called nyspeed haha. She was a base model that I bought while still in college, and I have slowly been tailoring her to hopefully not look as bad as my grandmothers grocery getter.

Some mods:
TRD front strut bar and rear sway bar upgrade
BC racing coilovers (9k front, 6k rear)
Motegi Sp10 rims
Custom headlight retrofits (used Mirimoto mini H1s with Apollo shrouds)
DDM ballasts
Custom lip kit and blacked out roof
Borla exhaust, takeda CAI
Inhood short shifter
25% tint all around

I tried keeping it clean, and working with what I got. She has 100k on her now (commuted from buffalo to Rochester daily for two years, hence the base corolla). Hopefully after this I would love to upgrade to a 330 or WRX 5-door.

Upcoming mods:
Looking to get some nice BBS LM replicas and go a little bit lower (just need to roll the fenders).

Thanks guys!

[ATTACH=CONFIG]23026[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]23027[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]23028[/ATTACH]
[ATTACH=CONFIG]23029[/ATTACH]
[ATTACH=CONFIG]23030[/ATTACH]

Welcome!

Looks like it’s tastefully done, not bad :tup:

Here is a pic of my cutoff from the retrofits too, I’m pretty happy how they came out.
https://lh4.googleusercontent.com/-3kgQD3SzMI0/T0t33OAEfJI/AAAAAAAAAM4/M6-IeJd3meE/s640/DSC_4127.jpg

Not bad lookin for a yota. Welcome.

Looking really good for what you’re working with! Reminds me of the 91 SE-R I had in college.

X…

Stance! Looks good

Nice job on the retro’s.

The car looks quite nice.

Welcome! :wave:

I thought this was gunna be ricey, but its actually well done

welcome

:tup: lookin good sir.

I dont think I could ever say ive seen a tastefully modded corolla… this is definitely one!

Sums up my thoguhts exactly.

Welcome !!!

Nice rolla!

Welcome :tup:

I like to see that you’re working with what you have. Welcome!

Thank you very much for using a correct projector lens/cutoff in your HID retrofit. :tup:

Sincerely,

Your fellow motorists

welcome! does it do heaters?

Tastefully done, not obnoxious and looks good!

I love it. Welcome.