New From Buffalo

nice! did you do the retros yourself?

Clean. I can always respect that. :tup:

Very clean, I dig it! Definitely a tasteful, reliable daily and there’s nothing wrong with that :tup: Oh and fantastic job on the HID retrofit! Couldn’t ask for a better cut-off than that haha. Welcome!! :wave:

Thanks for all the positive feedback guys! Hopefully come spring it would be great to check out everyone’s cars at some of the local meets.

Thanks! Could you clarify on what heaters is?

Yes sir! It wasn’t very bad at all, just ordered the parts from the retrofit source (TRS), grabbed my dremmel and trimmed away! lol It took a whole 3-4 hours I would say. Here’s another shot of just the retros

:tup:

Heaters = burn outs lol

{Opps: double posted}

Ah i see, not too many burnouts lol. I can in 1st gear and I can get the wheels to break in 2nd gear as well (but that’s probably due to lack to traction control lol).

There is a newly released PnP kit from turbokits.com, but I think it would be a much better investment to save the $3500 towards my next ride. It would be pretty cool to see a turbo 2zr-fe corolla!

http://www.turbokits.com/Toyota/Matrix/Turbo_Kits/TurboKits.com_Matrix_2ZR-FE_Turbo_Kit/1973/

Welcome aboard and nice, tasteful mods. I never would have guessed that your car had that kind of mileage on it based on its appearance.

Wow, I like it alot, not many good looking yotas out there. Looks great keep up the awesome work!

Thanks!

I have a few more minor mods to throw on the list, then I think I have just about run out of things for her haha.

There’s a guy named CHODA on here. Talk to him about that.

Thanks 1QIKZ, I sent him a PM!

Nice car! The wife and I see it rolling around the city from time to time. We both get pumped cause its not a car we would normally expect to see nicely modded.

Rofl choda who?

Thanks! I live down in elmwood village so I’m always around downtown.

Pretty sure I saw this on Elmwood this morning. Were you around there?

nice car

I’ve seen this downtown a few times. pretty nice looking and it’s cool that you’re working with what you have. lol at the CHODA comments.

Hey Baker, most likely. I work out on hertel and live down in elmwood so I’m usually around haha. I do have my awful stock steelies with some blizzacks on now.

Once I get back from vacation, the non-winter tires go back on! thank god lol

---------- Post added at 05:59 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:58 AM ----------

Thanks guys!

Huh…yep, I was also planning on laughing when I opened this thread. Actually a damn decent looking little car. Nice job.