New from Clifton Park

What’s the deal with BFNY? Your heading up this Sat? Eric have an awd dyno?

welcome neighbor. I live near advanced auto/burger king…

my fiance’s best friend has a 2009 str-8 with intake/borla exhaust and before that she had a 07 srt8 with Intake/headers and exhaust and ran 12.5 @ 108

Thanks! Your definitely close by! Probably see you around!

I saw you yesterday on route 9 right near snyders

I have a white camaro SS…havent been driving it much lately. I have been having more fun driving my jeep lately.

use to look like this…

until I decided to go back to the current state of the stock, sleeper look…

Looks nice! I have always loved the SS…especially the stock wheels! Not that I don’t like your black ones, just really like the stock look.

What kind of Jeep do you have?

LOL

a 1990 Cherokee Winter warrior!!! I have been off roading lately with it…lately this has had me more interested then going fast in a straight line lol

Hes doing a stroker install, lafrad is flying in from wisconsin. Hes probably the best tuner in the game. Prefers to do street tuning instead of on dyno.

I’ve never heard of him…what’s his deal? I thought Erik always had AJ tune all his installs?

Well, lafrad tunes erik lol. Erik and aj are friends, does a lot of arrington stuff together. Lafrad is a really good tuner, you may not benefit from it really until you do more to the jeep.

Ahhh I remember seeing you one night. My buddy had a red Evo 9 and I had a dark gray turbo Civic coupe with a cage. Lic. plate said “SP3CIALK” at the time.

Car looked like this:
http://img693.imageshack.us/img693/4838/img0155edit.jpg

I was messing with you on the highway when we got off Rt. 9 :lol

Nice Jeep though man. Welcome!

I remember that! I should have known better to try and keep up with a boosted car on the highway! Would have had a better chance from a light!:tongue
The Jeep can stick with a lot of cars 0-60, but from a roll on the highway your car was just ridiculous!:eek

:lol yeah man on the street from 0-60 I’d be playing serious catch up vs. your AWD. I went 11.90 @ 120mph on 13psi, the car made 405whp on 16psi.

yah…that little civic Moves!

too bad its gone…

It wouldn’t take long with that thing! You don’t have it anymore? What happened to it?

There was a bunch of you guys at the light on Rt.9 that night…saw all of you come out of the Mitsu dealership. Did you get a video of the highway that night?

coppola is great man , its not a.w.d dyno but ya just pull the front driveshaft out of em and shut the t/c down . he is very very smart and shows ya what he is doin and why

yeah i got them and then asshole (k20) put them on his computer and deleted them im pretty sure:rofl may have been another night tho

Yeah I got an offer I couldn’t pass up on it as is with it’s hurt trans. I picked up an Audi S6 for now. I’ll have something else soon enough once my bike sells.
Yeah we had a couple Evos with us, and a couple other rides. I got a video or two but I’m on my iPhone so I’ll look when I get home and PM you the vids brother!

welcome. i had/have the red evo

welcome to shift