New from Clifton Park

Cool…if you still have them, send them over! Would be nice to check it out and see my Jeep getting left behind!!:lol

The S6 must be pretty nice!

i saw ya today on ushers , i almost hit ya cause the a.b.s was fucked on the maroon trailblazer i was in . nice jeep , i was on ushers leavin 2 blue buildings

I remember seeing you because I slowed down because I didn’t know if you were going to see me or stop. You were pulling out of my buddies shop, that’s why I was stopping. I ended up turning around because I noticed that his truck wasn’t there.

the smaller blue garage is my shop man lolol , who is it ya know ?

Darin is one of my best friends and Danny is my cousin.

ahhhhh no shit lolol , i work at park auto just down the rd . i go in there from time to time durin the day as i have had some shit go wrong when noone is around so i check it all the time

ya know what , danny was just tellin me about your jeep the other day askin what he would need to run his car at the valley

He doesn’t need to do anything but get it THERE!!! I keep asking him to head up there with me, but hasn’t made it yet. I was going to ask him if he wanted to head down next weekend…last racing of the season!

he should i just put new tires on that thing a little while ago , winter is comin melt em off lolol . well anytime your that way and ya see someone in the garage stop in and ask for john

Will do…I’m over there often as I do a little work for Darin once in a while. I’m going to give Dan a call this weekend to see if I can get him up there next weekend.

ill get him goin , tell him the maroon camaro in HIS garage is gonna smoke his ass lol

Welcome. Im from the same area, I doubt you’ve seen me, at least recently. Im a goddamn antisocial hermit crab.

What do you drive? I’m always driving around the area.

hey welcome to shift im sbardys friend rich, met you at a weds night test and tune at lvd, and ive got a red ss and black ws.6(thats has not been out for a whiiiiile) haha

http://img408.imageshack.us/img408/3126/img6988z.jpg

I remember you Rich! Trying to get John to go racing next weekend…Last couple of days of racing for the year!

Love the WS. 6 and the SS!! Two nice cars!

Nice Audi…can’t say I have seen it around. I’ll have to keep a look out for you though!

thanks! u better get him to go run with that new pully/tune! make him drive the balls off it!

I was hoping that he lets me take a pass in it since I have a lot of seat time drag racing…either way I hope he takes in down there and gets some good numbers!