New from Clifton Park

def!

He should be able to get low 11’s if not crack 10’s…Others are running 10’s with lesser set ups…we’ll see if I can get him there!

Welcome to the site man, we’ll hafta have a 0-60 contest sometime!! :lol

I assume you have a hopped up Mustang? I am up for a 0-60 battle anytime!! The beauty of AWD baby!!! If your under 4.5 seconds it should be a good race!

better run 10.99 at 125! lololol

Good to meet you today John! I will see you again soon…hopefully, get my wife’s car taken care of. Then I will bring you the Jeep to take care as well!

no problem man , ya came at a good time . a little late so ya didnt see the oil comparo,s but none the less im bettin on ya got a new oil to run now lolol . thanks for trustin me wit your shit dude , oh and if ya want me on your shit just tell brian ya want me on it not the other dope

Welcome, nice srt, those are bad rides!

Welcome! Since we’re all posting pics of our cars… here’s mine with the man pants.

When I bring it in I will be sure to tell Brian that I want YOU working on it!

Nice SRT4! Definitely some nice times too! Especially that 60’…man pants must help!!!

Man pants fit well, nicely done.

<<<has yet to wear man pants.

thanks. what do you drive most often, so if i see a random car flashing lights or if i hear a honk, ill know its you.

soooo admiting ya wear the future wifes underware is next lolol

hey, if she asks him and he does it for her, good for them!

I’m usually driving my Jeep, but I’ll start to drive my Explorer Sport more as winter comes.
If my little buddy is in the car…its definitely me!

hey Craig, its dave, with the e39, we hung out at Alex/stephans the other day, off topic but you got any pics of your old m5? Heard it was sick, but never saw it…BTW heard johns TT’ing his jeep, you should grab his old supercharger off him, he doesnt give a fuck when selling shit, hed prolly sell it dirt cheap.

We’ll see what John does with his Jeep. I don’t know if he is going to go through with the TT’s…had so many issues with the supercharger. I don’t have any forged internals on my Jeep, so I won’t be doing anything to it right now…maybe a new cam and heads down the road, but staying NA for now.
I never had an M5…must have been someone else. I had a Saleen Mustang and 50k mile Mustang SVO running 18lbs of boost. The SVO is the only one I think I still have pictures of.

hmm they said you had an m5? lying fuckers lol… As for the supercharger, im pretty you can only run like 6 pounds of boost and be fine but I guess reliability comes first.