New from Clifton Park

Yeah it should be a bit under that :thumbup

Thanks for letting the cat outta the bag RICHIT :lol

Yeah I can’t do it till I get back, but I do have drain pans here and tarps. Its located on the top of the engine so little coolant is lost. I have changed several T-stats its quick and easy. Fluid loss is minimal.

Temps this weekend will be cold! Won’t you have to have a new tune for the drop in temp with that Stat?

Its upto you, I’d wait and save the cash. Its more fun to wrench with friends and get under your own hood.

Dude I goto the BEST SHOPS!

www.theexperience.com

http://www.vinnytenracing.com/engine/why-us.html

But everyone cuts corners at some point. Trying to squeeze in as many cars as they can to maximize profitability. :Idiots

I travel four hours one way to L.I. to have my car modded. Some day I hope to have my own lift. My uncle has a massive garage and lift but he still hasn’t intalled the lift… Someday!

Doing simple fluid changes on my car is a Royal bitch. But she looks sexy! lol Handles mean supreme!.

I can adjust my fans and tstat settings with my programmer…pretty easy and will only take about 5-10 min.

saw you drive by Northstar chev. today when I was mowing out front. truck looks good!

Thanks man! I live right around the corner so I go by there often!

pictures NOW

Welcome…to hell

Sorry, but this is the only one I still have on my computer…can’t really see it too good. Was the day I picked it up in Florida.

SVOs are awesome.

It was a lot of fun to drive! Sorry I had to let it go! It only have 50k on it with Ford Motorsport forged internals and was running 18psi of boost. Moved pretty good for a 24 year old car!