New from Glenville

lol. I go by their shop everyday to/from work.

Yep, like a mile past Synapse on the left.

Alplaus kill has some nice pools for fly and spinning. Not a lot of holdovers, stocked good but high pressure early. Ballston Lake is a blast tossing frogs and mice into the pads. Caught some nice pike up there a few times.

Some good spots along the Mohawk between 7 & 8 and Collins is even fun with a canoe or kayak if you just feel like getting some bites.

Definitely a little bit of everything around, good luck with the place.

The alplaus kill is literally in my back yard. I can throw a rock at the one lane bridge from my house. I was wondering about fishing it.

I am very familiar with ballston. Fished it for a long time.

I am more interested in catching northerns/ tiger muskies out of the Mohawk

if your a fan of breakfast go to Oliver’s Cafe by Mohawk Honda, real good food for the money

Yeah, you’re in the right spot, my neighbor always had good luck with Tigers between 7&8 and Northern from 7-Crescent.

Do not “learn the mohawk river” unless you want chemical burns and terminal illnesses

my great great aunt lived on Glenridge until she died a few months ago and another great great aunt still lives on Glenridge.

Yeah, my grandmother still has a living aunt.

good story pjb

Im just thinking you and my aunt might have been neighbors

prolly not. Glenville doesnt consist of 2 houses.

are you closer to 146 or maple or 50? My relatives are closer to 146.

i live near conifer park off 146.

further down then. Theyre before the first traffic light/bridge

Right around the corner from my house, welcome to the area.

Saw your car parked outside your house on the way to my GFs house this past weekend.

Car looks really good man. House looks solid too!

white camaro SS??

and thanks…it will get better. I have a long “to do” list.

anything of any good size??

He never got anything crazy big but they’ve stocked tigers in that area consistently for some time now so I’m sure they’re around.

I heard the same but I have yet to see/hear of anyone catching anything bigger then 35" from there.