Snowmobiling, where do you go?

Winters on it’s way! Who here goes snowmobiling and where do you go?

Me and Underboosted where out every week riding last year until we sold all the sleds. Now I just picked up a new sled and will be looking to ride in a few different places this year.

ok I am gay I have never gone snowmobiling :frowning:

up north is about it .i sold my sled 2 yrs ago cause sleddin around here is a joke

I mostly ride out in Styvasant at Franks dads house. I would like to go up north somewhere this year on my vaction for a few days and ride around.

tug hill

Tug hill is like going over a whoops section all day long. Plus they are very strict on what you do and how fast you do it there.

i love “bump hill” its like hours and hours of sno cross or moto cross!
I always had nasty 800’s but Im good buddies w/ Tommy Seymour and he just gave me a rediculously good deal on a new 600 so it looks like ill be ready for when the snow falls.

Quebec>NY

Used to go to Shawinigan, but it became too much of a pain in the ass so I got out of the sport all together.

We have a snowmobile/hunting club in Newcomb and it is awesome riding there. I also ride a lot of the local trails around the area. They stretch from whitehall to south of albany if you really make a weekend or more of it.

usually go up to salisbury. My dad, brother, and I are members of the ridgerunners club. They have a ton of trails that are almost always perfectly groomed. Very rarely do I ever have to deal with whoops. And the ride there isnt all that bad.

its not bad if you go up weds-sat! it only sucks when you get all the city ppl up there on the weekends!

i love bumps! perfectly groomed trails are boring as shit, i’d rather be jumping through rythem sections and at the end of the trail you pop your helmet off and you sweating your ass off.

+1. I love that shit. Although my last sled was a fat cow and nearly gave me a hernia when riding like that. It was more of a groomed trail sled but I beat it like it was made for the bumps haha.

2001 Yamaha SRX 700 triple.

http://i110.photobucket.com/albums/n101/adam1721/Air.jpg

It’s a great workout.

I don’t own a sled but I freeload on my friends’ from time to time. I love riding them but can’t justify buying one.

my wife has the same sled FRC. Im personally a ski doo guy, but I do like the yamahas. Right now I have a 2000 Formula Z 700 twin and she holds her own.

:rofl

dont laugh benny ,i had the same sled wit clutch work, triple mbrp pipes ,and cans ,a set of reeds and some tunin that sled flew for bein a heavy pig …the lsat sled was nice 06 polaris pro-x 800 ,a set of gears clutch work with a can went very well also

Exact same sled that I just picked up, mines a 2000. All stock for now, but shouldn’t be that way for long.

they are great sleds ,weak points are weak tracs .susp constatly needs work run good premix as the p/valves gum up easy .

Yea they guy I got it from just had the tie rods done the same day I picked it up.