Snowmobiling, where do you go?

its a great sled though ,i kinda miss mine

Both my Yamaha’s hammer…
I usually only hit up the Mohawk River and then to the bike trails and shit off there. Don’t really go out of my way to ride, other than when we take the drag sled to Lanzi’s or Littles Lake.

Yea plus I still haven’t heard anything that sounds better than a good running triple. They just scream. They have their downsides, but so does everything else.

mine sounded great at idle ,when ya lit it up though it screamed i got numerous tickets up north for it

:bowdownsacandaga lake
/thread

to many cops to have a fun time ,

i have yet to see one. although its kinda bad that majority of the people that ride there are drunk (i ride with a bunch of them, every 15min is a beer stop:lol)

thats my point lololol every time i walked out of bar or sittin drinkin a cop would be there ,or they fuck wit me over the exh or speed

that sucks ive never had one say anything to me for speeding or something like that

schroon lake is ok,tug hill is good midweek

Vermont is about as good as it gets in the northeast without driving to Canada…

i like parking at moffits beach in speculator and going up to piseco…summits not too bad a place either…usually about 6 bars to stop at on the way there and about 4-5 on the way back…going up to sacandaga is nice usually about 8 bars on the way there and we stay up in northville…

sacandaga is a lot of fun when there is no snow anywhere and the lake is frozen. It was always better than not riding.

However, Sacandaga is WAY more fun in the summer

Canada / Old Forge / Sacandaga

i want to get out on my mint 89 yamaha ovation. :slight_smile:

Last year we rode the charlton trails to balston lake from my back yard in Ft Johnson. We also take the trails off 29 to get to the Sac. mostly ride the lake. I didnt run into a single cop last year. After that nice big dump, (lol 1.5’ or so) the lake was fun as shit until it got warm and soupy.

The lanzies are friends of the family, so I am there alot too.

I am going to put my wife on my 2001 MXZ600 and I want to pick up a better ditch banger for myself if we get good snow. Rev600/800 or so is what I am looking for.

CANT WAIT… now for these busted ribs, and broken arm… they better be better by snow fall!!!

Dude, we can ride from your gf’s house to the lake easy… bust that shit out!

where in Ft. Johnson?

Tug Hill

Right off Mc Donald Dr… off Mc Kay. you go up Log city, take a left into the fields and make your way up to the trails going to the Perthshire, then your golden and can go anywere.

you live neer me???