New fun car, ideas?

and a 300c is a 300c nmw v6 or v8

lol yea they is all c’s but the good ones are the 300c hemi’s, lol my dads gotta a 6spd c5 and my mas got a hemmi 300c and i helped both of them pic them out lolz, just my car faggatory

well then ill post a totalled lambo

I said anything from a balls fast car to a ballin car! Anything goes! :slight_smile:

Also, 20’’ wheels that fit the look of the car is the biggest rim I’d consider. Like Lance’s S8 wheels. Not that style, but just the fact that they fit the look of the car well.

true. i didnt know if u had any standards to the shape, miles, motor and transmission when it came to a certain car

22’s and 24’s actually look good on a chrysler 300 though… prolly the only car that does actually.

throw 30s on that thing;)

If he is even interested in V8 domestics then clean lightly modded LS1 camaros are starting to hit that price range. Hell I saw a legit 01 SLP SS w/ 60k on it at a dealer for 12k asking price.

i got mine with 29K for 12 :tongue

b4 drew chimes in, its not a fully optioned slp ss but i got the slp vin/door jam stickers to prove it dawg! lol

I’d try an American Muscle car! I played the tuner/import game for a short time, its not like I’d be dailying it so I’d try the muscle aspect of things.

yea u can get ls1 fbod cars for good buys in ur price range, just gotta search for em

I secretly want to own an LS1 Fbody

Nope. Mods don’t increase value and probably decreased the value of that vette.

I daily mine when its not snowing. And I’m on E85. Its not a big deal. I got passed during a storm the other day by a Mustang GT with snow tires out back

Trade ya for the Jeep or the Bimmer…

well get a belly button car camaro.or mustang lol

e36 m3 sedan gets my vote or an e28/e34 m5

Go to Spring Carlisle, bring cash, buy musclecar, register on the spot, drive it home.

i still say

http://i41.tinypic.com/2hn019z.jpg

shit would be fuckin legit… my friends got one, took out the middle row seating and replaced it with shag rug carpet…

Drive e30/get good mpg. Bank money. Or sell me e30

Why u want e three zero questionmark

for 10k get an s2k, i may be bias but i love my “fun car”