New fun car, ideas?

^This or I hate to say Miata probably very fun cars! And the Miata you can find very clean for under $10k

Not biased! Never owned either but have driven both. Also both are good on fuel, and fairly reliable.

Fixed*

M swap and race it

yeah man but if you’re gonna come to GA for it you may as well get one without NY rustage :lol That car is gonna spend its life (or whats left of it) in the south. I’ll probably have sold it by the next time I’m in NY, and the new daily won’t even be with me since I’ll likely fly home.

No longer have the bimmer

Howd you know I had a jeep? :ohnoes

If your down south clean camarobirds in your price range should be very doable. Just my biased opinion, but 98+ camaros are very reliable as long as you don’t hackjob modify them. Mine has 125k on it with stock engine, I had to rebuild the trans, but the thing had been beat and beat hard for a long time.

Yeah man. I’m debating bringing a few real clean cars back up north for my last year in NY and flipping them for some side cash but we’ll see. I see a few nice Camaro’s on CL in Atlanta, I may drive into the city over the weekend and go look at one or 2 of them.

You really dont have any idea what you want, do you? :lol

I recommend all the cars.

Thats the point of this thread :lol In reality I’m really considering anything. There’s a lot of different ways to enjoy the car scene, I’ve played a few facets and want to explore all options before I spend a decent chunk of change on something new.

Gc body impreza with wrx drivetrain swap. You can get them for cheap.

Well I am a Honda guy, and I have to say having had my fair share of them, I am very impressed with this TSX. Its not as quick as the TL is in a straight line, but even with TL having upgraded suspension, the TSX feels sharper to me. I know you liked your CL, I would suggest taking a look at a 6speed TSX or Accord even. I like sedans.

fwd is no fun

Yeah fwd does suck though, so theres that too.

s2000

Have had:
86 IROC-nice car for the money
69 Firebird-absolutely loved it- little over the price your looking at
RSX- hated mine but you could probably pic up a type S for under 10k
C4 89 corvette convertible- favorite out of all of them you can find them for anywhere from 9-12k

Still have the Wrangler thats for sale that vehicle was always fun if you want something that can be hardtop or convertible and can go offroad.

next purchase is going to be a 98-2002 SS or Z28. Mom had a brand new SS and that was a sweet car but there is just something about camaro’s that I am in love with.

You should look into driving a smart car or a prius. They would fit you well .

350z

You already said it back near the top of page one, if you are OK with down time then just get a DSM.

A Prius would fit me well. It has lots of leg room and head room, gets good MPG’s and is a comfortable car. A smart car, however, does not fit me well. It is too small.

how about the oscar mayer weiner mobile?

I almost took a Smart (pun intended?) car out with my TL on 87s once. :rofl

Best post ITT