New fun car, ideas?

I had a belize green galant vr-4 and had terrible luck with it, but then again I was dailying it and thats not a good idea with those.

plus there fugly as shit…id get a gsx more then anything… Get a first gen, first gens are the fucking best.

That car grew on me hard man as nasty looking as it was, and mine fell headfirst off the ugly tree. I think it was part of its charm. First gen talon tsi=badass. I’m actually joining some DSM forums now, so thats def something I’d consider again.

you guys have it all WRONG!

look for the wierd muscle, not the cudas, the challengers, the camaros!
you can get a much more interesting car for less money, and you’ll get more questions about it, because not everyone knows a 1970 Dodge Demon at first sight.

EX. early Mercury Cougar. pick up a V8, usually 289 or 302, 4 speed, with ford’s TracLok(?) for around 9k. the best year is either '68 or '70. the first generation was a luxo-mustang, with all the muscle, and get this, sequential turn signals. not electronically controlled, mind you, they’re driven by a little plastic cam inside the tallights.

EX 2. Plymouth Duster. im not going too deep into the duster because i dont know alot about them. but they’re not something everyone can recognize, theyre dirt cheap, especially with a slant six and fairly reliable. not much breaks on those.

Get nothing since this is just a pipe dream thread.

I’m gonna make close to 40k while I’m here, working 4 days a week. If I do overtime, which I have all 3 weeks so far, I’ll probably bring in another 10-15k on that. And I still have weekends entirely off.

I could have my Z3 //M shoe if I really wanted to, but that’s more than I want to spend.

http://www.generalanytopic.com/forum/imagehosting/554491276e930b00.gif

Minus school debt.

I don’t owe a penny on any of it until May 2013. This is an internship, I haven’t graduated yet.

Mercury Cougar.

How are you reading my posts if you have me on ignore?

I saw that you posted in my thread so I took you off. If you say something I don’t like I’ll ignore you again.

Just get one nice daily driver thats not older than you. Something reliable and maybe a little sporty but not something youre gonna have to fuck with all the time.

How about a WRX?

Buy my buddys 01.5 S4. Wants 10k for it. Completely stock except for a black roof, OEM rims painted gunmetal, and OEM RS4 grille

Oh and Sparco seats because the OEM ones got slashed/burned.

Car is friggin’ sexy though

Get a galant vr4

I’m not in NY, I’ll be buying a car in the south. Much cleaner cars in this state.

LOL… Got Shady confused with Sbardy… Nevermind. You can have your jeep.