New Garage Price? Contractors/construction step in

Looking to have an attached garage built (hopefully before snow falls) and was looking for a ballpark price range on what it would cost.

26’x16’ with footers and concrete floor
All siding and roofing is Certainteed
10 foot garage door on the front and 8 foot on the rear
Insulated and drywalled
No electrical required

Picture of house for reference
[ATTACH=CONFIG]22219[/ATTACH]

PM 1QIKZ. He’s great…

interested as well

I would hold off until next spring so the shingles can melt down

yea…my neighbors that just moved in had their house built this past winter and they lost some shingles during some windstorms…

nice house BTW OP(TBirdSC1)…looks like a Rosal Home

Thanks, its not Rosal…built by CMK out of Alden/Darien.

The whole before the snow flies build time was because 50% of this new garage is for snowmobiles, sick of shoving them in a trailer. Also the reason for two garage doors, pull in pull out…win.
We might get a few more warmer days for meltdown…or maybe no snow at all again. lol

I like that you still have your car :tup:

Lol, yes it doesn’t make many appearances outside the garage. Had it for over 14 years now…wow I’m getting old.
Just turned the TBSS back in on lease and in the process of finding a '13 Ford Raptor. Why do I always get the vehicles with negative MPG? : )

Beautiful Home, buying new always seemed to me like the way to go, get whatever you want, and no one else has already shit in your toilet

Breaking ground next week :highfive:

Pics to follow for all the garage lovers…lol

Maybe I’m missing something, but based on the pic don’t you already have an attached garage?

An “attached 3rd car garage”…so attached to my attached garage

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_7G6ciJUMuAk/TGOQMOWsMGI/AAAAAAAABZU/_K91q5OU6hw/s400/yo+dawg+31.jpg

Super nice house, you’ll love the Raptor.

Was it more or less than 15k?

fyi consider a larger rear garage door. i cant fit my snowmobile trailer easily tru an 8 ft (just fits)

I only need to fit my snowmobiles through the 8 foot door in the back. My sleds were always stored at my father in-laws and have free access to the trailer.
The trail runs through my backyard so the only need for trailering now is upstate riding trips.

Right around there, again this is not including any electrical…I have that part taken care of