New girl in Waterford, NY.. **no 56K**

lol must like them really young…

A/S/L -S/L :rofl

oh ya what he said ^

+1

On another note, does any one actually have 56k?

Welcome from a fellow Waterford resident. Nice SS:thumbup

I think you mean GT35r, and yea you can make 700hp out of that. That be a serious truck. Gotta build the shit out of it though.

Thanks… where in Waterford?

Theres a lot of that on this site.

haha… me< typing… thanks…

I can def make 700hp with it… I’m not worried about being able to make the power… We are still in the planning process… but I am looking for it to be killer…

it’s on all sites…

Dont let some of these morons scare you away.

Precision 67mm will also get you there. :ponder

And yea, you mix girl + modded vehicle, you will always get leghumpers.

It’s like me posting on a manicure forum or something… (No, I dont post on manicure forums).

You’re really going to be wringing a 35R’s neck to get to 700whp, even the 1.06.

a PT76 would definitely do it though.

FFFUUUUU

That’s what’s up.

Meh, my PT67 is pretty comparable to a GT35r. I have a .81 housing and the turbo is good for 750whp.

damn, nice suv. i leave the leg humping to others.

Hey how are you doing? Welcome to the site. Nice to see another car girl here… But yeah there are alot of leg humpers here for sure… lol good luck. Not me though, I am the nice guy who all the ladys run to after Singh freaks them out. So if you need a shoulder to cry on, or need a lube and service… PM me. :ninja

I had to. :rofl

nahh really though… Very clean and bad ass rig, I hope to meet you and talk cars. There are alot of really nice people here, and we can help you out when you have car issues.

later.
Mike

In my book, a Supra belongs in the Domestic fanboy catagory.

I would give my left nut for one.

I actually was going to get one before my SS But I just couldnt bring myself to pay 25k+ for a car that old with 80k+ miles.

your going to need a turbo bigger then a gt35R for that 6.0. Were talking about a big displacement V8. They can spin any turbo’s in the book. Guys doing rear mounts even go bigger then a GT35R. Check out the F/I section on ls1tech.com…awesome site.

Get ATLEAST a GT40, GT42 etc. or T76…im talking those are the smallest you should go.