New girl in Waterford, NY.. **no 56K**

Your boyfriend is Eric right? I think I met you guys before a couple of years ago.

Anyway, welcome to shift!

Welcome.

Nice truck. I’m not really a fan of SUV’s/Trucks unless I absolutely needed one, but thats a good lookin truck. Nice and simple.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
This guy is probably one of only a few that wont hit on you.

Why do you say that?

She’s an attractive girl. Sure. If a girl is attractive, I’ll say so. Doesn’t bother me none. I definitely don’t leg hump though like some guys on this site. Ha.

doesnt hump period ^^^

Cry about it Drew.

:rofl

Holy shit… :rofl

ya him and you

:rofl

j/p

Thank you very much!

lol… Thank you, I have tried to keep her looking sexy… I hope to make it to a few meets before it is too cold out… I am sure you all will see me driving around…

meh… you have a good point… GT35R would only be good to around 600 awhp… a GT40 would be a better route for the AWD in this truck…

Hey Chris… Yea we met a while back at one of the cobalt meets with the douch Frank… And yes my husband is Erik… how you been?

Thanks you! I want to keep her a sleeper as much as possible… so far it’s working… :slight_smile:

that is very good to know…

lol thanks… and every site has them…

I give Beanie 10000000:1 odds of landing this.

bad ass “SS”…always loved the ss bumper…

Hello Hello Katie, :ahhRUN while you can, This is the most disgruntled group of people on the internet:banghead:banghead:banghead and you will get addicted…http://www.smileyvault.com/albums/CBSA/smileyvault-cute-big-smiley-animated-005.gif

i’m on forums that make this one look like a 1st grade classroom.

Thank you! they did a good job making them appealing to the eye…

haha… that’s fine… won’t be the first forum I am addicted too lol… it’ll be nice to get to know some other car enthusiasts in the capital region… always wondered where you all hid…

*raises an eyebrow. THIS IS a 1rst grade classroom

sometimes hide at mc’ds by central and 155 and the firehouse on fuller road…its kinda lte in the season so if were not at mc’ds were hibernating and irritating others online

Silveradoman, you CANT put JUNK in her TRUNK!!! :rofl

Same here.

A while back I was there with the hubby and his car … get bored hanging out in parking lots though… your talking about by khol’s right?