New Girl =)

I have more fun on my quad.

doubt

fuckin Mustangs

i have more fun on my dirtbike with road tires than you do in all of your vehicles combined

:lol
Ill try my best

Haha you boys and your boobs

and i hear this alot… but i get no legit reasons why people hate them. i love them =P as do alot of people. asking without pulling a jerk out why you dont like them or why people on shift dont like them =p thanks =)

debatable, but point taken :lol

s

because white trash people who try to “pimp their ride” always seem to have those tacky looking tails on their cars.

note taken lol thanks ill consider changing them back =P

Those taillights were cool about 10 years ago but now theyre just ricey. When motorhomes started coming with them their coolness had passed.

Im guilty of having them on my S10 when I was in college.

haha thanks. i will say telling me this legitly instead of showing me a picture of them and telling me i failed lol is deff more effective

Welcome to the fun…

sell NT eclipse, buy 99 GSX.

lolz you said it not me :haha

lol wtf?? creeper whattttt are you going ONNNNNNN about??? lol

do not listen to PJB, those tail lights were never cool, theyre cheaply made garbage that are probably leaking somewhere making your hatch/trunk rust out, not to mention they’re simply obnoxious to look at.

Id say Ditch the Clear Tails, Invest in a set of Red/Amber JDM/EDM Eclipse Tails. Rare as Shit. and Ballin as hell. I only know ONE kid local with a set, (The kid who bought my car that had them) and he WILL NOT part with them.

http://c1.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images01/27/l_48a2fdcd292fd80659479716aad537d8.jpg

CLose up

http://www.dsmtuners.com/forums/attachments/appearance-interior-exterior/77863d1195348245-jdm-edm-tail-differences-cimg1683do6.jpg

don’t listen to this man^

just get the usdm ones back

just crash the car.

buy a hybrid.

fuck some hippies

I’ll get a wig, some birkenstocks, and a patched up vietnam era vest.

Then we’ll copulate like rabbits on blow.

shut ur mouth ho:hug