New Goodyear Eagle SS D.O.T Drag Radial

Looks like Goodyear is getting into the drag radial game!
I wonder how they hook ? and the need more sizes!

https://www.jegs.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/CategoryDisplay?catalogId=10002&storeId=10001&categoryId=78245&langId=-1&parent_category_rn=78244

woa, maybe i missed something on my week off

there is a new eagle tire coming out in the spring called the response edge though…with carbon fiber in the tires…

got some info on those today to. should be a interesting tire to say the least. nice to see goodyear expanding. alot of tire companys r actually broadening there tire types. bridgestones sending a rep in to talk to us about there line of tires (i hate bridgestone though)

i personally think the response edge is NOT going to be the performance tire they want it to…performance + all season does not mix…but a cool idea for sure…im looking forward to seeing one in the store soon…

235/60/15 please,they look similar to M/T drag radials.

i dunno i like how there trying out different ways and materials. i sold a set of fortera triple treads the other day. nice truck tire. i am a huge fan of silent armors to

they look like there @ a decent price. i wonder how they compare to BFG’s or nittos. im pretty shure they not gonna Pwn M/T’s but non the less jermie u should pick these bad boys up and be the first guy to test them out :slight_smile:

I would but there is no 315 35r 17’s :cry: