New Guy, 1998 T/A WS6

What’s up everyone? I’ve had a membership here for a while, but haven’t been around for a while and never introduced myself. My name is Chris, I’m currently a student at UB living off campus in Amherst. I drive a 1998 Trans Am WS6. Bought it bone stock with about 38,000 miles at the end of August. I didn’t have much time with it before winter, so it only has an SLP LM1 catback and a WS6store short stick. I currently have an SLP lid and Pro-5.0 shifter waiting to go in come spring. From there, I will hopefully do some other mods like H/C and headers. I’m hoping to meet some people on here from the Buffalo area. I don’t really know anybody into cars up here, because I’m from Syracuse. Take it easy.

hey chris, I think your a old unycgp right :slight_smile:

hey didnt you have the GTP?

Always nice to see new faces and more LS1’s.

Studderin- Yes sir, figured I would branch out and start browsing a new forum!

jt76- Yah, I had a black GTP coupe.

Welcome aboard…have fun with the F-bod fun time on here

welcome :wave:

welcome

sup

good upgrade :wink:

good to see another LS1 guy

:wave: yaya more F-Bods wooot!!

yay more ghey fbod guys! :wave:

Our numbers are growing muhahahah

shhh shouldnt you be buying a gay talon?

Yah I am really surprised how many F-bods there are on here. I have not seen a single nice F-body around Amherst. There seems to be a decent Evo presence on here as well. There is someone with a white Evo that lives in my apartment complex, anybody here? It has an A-pillar pod so it must be fassssst.:burnout:

i took the TA up to school a couple times, ran into a LS1 Z28 same day… turboLs1ss also goes to UB… Have you ever stopped by Mighty on Sheridan? theres usually a good turn out there in the spring

I haven’t stopped by there, no. This was the first semester I had the WS6 or any car for that matter at school. I’ll have to get together with a bunch of you guys come Spring time. Like I’ve said before, I do not know a single person into cars besides myself and it sucks.

And now that I think about it, last year I saw an orange/silver T/A near north campus. Pretty sure I saw that car on craigslist at some point too.

We only come out at night :wink:

oh god…not another f-body, the multiply around here faster than rabbits lately

ha ha you beat me to it, oh well there goes the neighborhood lol welcome anyways man sounds like you have a good start with some solid bolts-ons i love slp exhausts they sound great:tup:. any pics?