New guy 2011 WRX

Seen this pile bomb down ushers rd :lol

So have I lol , that’s why I asked . My car does good burnouts aS seen all over ushers

Sweet Rex.

Welcome!

PILE?! lol. Yea that was probably me thats always a fun road to rip down.

I live right around the corner from the Stillwater Town Hall, I drive a black Evo X. See you around.

what are you using for engine management(toonz)?

Hey new guy, watch out for this 20wrx09 kid ^

He’s the Sandusky of Shift. Except he only likes WRX/STi owners.

you funny huh?

…nope

Using open source right now. If your on the scooby forums you’ve probably heard of them. Torquedperformance.com

Yep. Well atleast are smart and use a tune with a downpipe lol

Welcome to the boards man, ride looks nice. These things really are a bunch of fun, especially in the winter. What other cars have you owned? Take it easy man and good luck with the WRX.

Sounds like your not a fan of them? What do you have done to your car?

Its not that im not a fan, its just ive never used any of their tunes. Im using an accessport tuned by visconti at the shop. I got basic bolt ons: headers back, ewg, bigger fuel pump, soon to be front mount and injectors (e85), rce yellows/bilsteins, whiteline sways, bla bla bla

Very nice sounds like you have quite the setup. I plan to get an protune at some point just figured go cheap for now since i dont have much as far as mods yet. I will probably eventually get AEM CAI, the invidia quad tip, not sure what else after that but at that point ill probably get a protune.

My last car was a black rx8 that was pretty fun honestly i prefer RWD but living in our area AWD is def nice for the winter. I would rather of had a 350-370z if i could pick, but im pretty happy with the subie actually quite surprised at how well it performs.

Yea its not that much compared to most subarus around here. Im running the harman motive intake. Aem one is nice and pretty popular for our generation car. Invidia will definitely look nice once its on there and sound great too

Yea ive hunted youtube vids for quite sometime and the invidia sounds like it wold sound the best for my likings. I like the quad tips with the burnt titanium blue color.

Mechanicville mafia ITT. 4th gen Prelude, a Miata and assorted other things, corner of 7th and Elizabeth. Currently installing Christmas lights in the hopes of being visible from space.

nice man i was gonna get an evo but they were too hard to find and $$$. You’ll def have to show me your ride, do you have anything done to it?

I think my dog shit in your front yard …