New guy from Albany

Whats up guys/girls? I’ve lurked on and for for a bit but never had the time to actually post. I live in Albany over near Albany Med and drive an '03 350Z Track edition. The only mod right now is an injen cold air intake (other than a pioneer deck), but that will change come spring time. I see almost every day a silver civic hatch with a shift518.com sticker on it parked just down the road from where I live which is what reminded me to post something up here. I need to get some more pictures of the car, but here is one for now. I’m sure I’ll run into some of you guys from time to time.

Welcome and nice Z! Love the track edition wheels

Thanks. The wheels in that picture are off an '06 touring. I cracked one of the tracks wheels driving down Madison Ave, and ended up buying this set while waiting for the cracked rim to get fixed. Wish Albany would fix some of the fucking roads.

oh :facepalm

How do you crack an OEM wheel??? Must of been a serious pothole

Very possible down Madison ave.

The OEMs on a track are lightweight Rays… I think they are 17 or 18lbs a piece. I couldn’t believe it either. I’m not stupid enough to drive through pot holes but the roads are terrible. Trust me, I couldn’t believe it either.

Noticed the tire was low one day, so I filled it up. It dropped 6psi over night. The guy at premier tire couldn’t believe it either.

Amazing… These are forged wheels so you really hit something hard…

With my luck it was when the wife drove it and she never told me :wierd

hahah prolly did… welcome to the site love the car… them v6 3.5s haul ass

we’re you the moron revving at me on West ave in Saratoga yesterday at 5:15 ish

Nah, I’m rarely up that far and not that much of a moron. BTW nice SC400, I like what you did to it.

how did she get the car in the kitchen??

I had a black 350z track edition just with aftermarket whels fly up through traffic only to get next to me and bounce off his rev limiter last night. So annoying.

and thnx

lol… i will have to ask her

Hey Al… bout time you did an intro thread… lol

Oh gawd hes friends with her

So…

Do Nissans out number Hondas here yet?

Welcome. I heart Zs! Mines old.

haha… of course he is… can you blame him… :rofl

Welcome!

Nice z!

I feel for him. I really do