New guy from Ballston Spa with all Mercedes...And some other stuff ;)

ive seen one around

up in CP

One of the “ultimate” daily drivers in my opinion, I’d love one but at 18 I feel I’m wayyyyy to young to be in a full size benz lol.

A guy I know in Ballston has a 2004 CL600. Loves it. Its a wonderfull car. One of the best looking cars every made. IMHO.

lol, i ment the e63 amg, sry

Not really because at 16 I drove my dads SL around with no issues. The big cars are wonderfull but I dont want one just yet. Back in October I wanted a new car and went back and forth over a C and a E. I eneded up going with another C due to long commute and need for the MPG. This is my last C Class though and the next MB I am going to the V8 CLK’s

Thats ok. The E63 is an amazing car. I have not been in the 2010 model yet though and am not 100% sure I am all crazy over it yet. It may grow on me.

+1,000,000
They’re HUGE too, 197 inches long!! ahhaha

My favorite:

LOL. Funny you used those pictures shown above. I actually know the owner of that CL. He is from Boston and is over on MYMB.com.

Great looking car he has.

that is FUCKIN SWEET! baller status to say the least

Yes. And a nice example of a CL600 can be had for a small price of about $25,000 now. The prices have came down so much. If I lived in Florida year round I would have a RWD coupe insted of a AWD Sedan. But due to College and family buisnesses I am up here most of the time.:banghead

Are there any other Mercedes owners on here?

Yeah I got the pics from myMB but he also posted up on stanceworks. They’re just great looking cars. Plus heated/cooled/massage 12 or 16 way or some shit power seats, power rear sunshade, etc etc etc.

I also love how the windows go down (the rear quarters go down too like a convertible)

I dont see any 190e…

Welcome

i like the cayman… the rest i can do without

lotta nut swinging in hurrr

welcome man

Welcome!

His puddle lights are improper installed.

On one of my cars?

Thank you. The Cayman is ok and never gets driven. Kind of like the Corvette. Sits around allday lol.:lol