New guy from Ballston Spa with all Mercedes...And some other stuff ;)

And what is that suppose to mean?

Pyramid makes the best amps, hands down. Optimus speakers are definitely SQ heaven, and Dayton* for subs, all day every day.

Yeah, and how many people have heard “the best money can buy”? How do you even start to evaluate that?

Great question from someone who hates getting heat for having to explain how you pay for all your own $hit

Awesome answer. Subscribed.

Out of the park man, out of the park.

[quote=OsoiNA6;574592] Great question from someone who hates getting heat for having to explain how you pay for all your own $hit quote]

Him or me???

I think your quoting was off but I’m saying HIM not you.

I remember reading stuff about the other poster having to explain to people how he works hard for his money, then he goes and asks a new member an insinuating question asking to prove the same, so I thought I’d point it out, that’s all.

[quote=“OsoiNA6,post:3,topic:30643"”]

HA HA HA Gotchya. Yaa I knew that question would come up. Its unreal. THats why I was skeptical about posting pictures of the Porsche, Maserati and Vette. I knew someone would give me shit. But like I say this is a car site. Lets talk cars. How and what we spend out money is a personal choice IMHO.

[quote=“ALL4ONE,post:4,topic:30643"”]

You’re half right… Yeah it’s a car site and people “shouldn’t” be going into personal stuff.

How you spend and what you do are personal choices, but you can’t be upset at being asked, it’s going to happen.

It’s going to happen whether you are on a car site, having lunch with random people, or just a young guy pulling up to a gas station in a nice car.

Anyways- hard avoid people making judgements- not to mention on the internet people have no issues whatsoever asking straight up questions…

Personally, I couldn’t care less about a person’s background or even what he/she drives. If it’s got four wheels and and engine, chances are I’ll like it.

That being said, you guys do have some nice cars, hope to see some of them out. Welcome to the site.

Hey man, welcome.

Where in B-Spa? You’re a bit younger than I am, I graduated in 01.

Sweet. I drive a FRC Corvette and does come with one, factory. I am speaking from experience.

I’d like to check out the Jankel Corvette in person some time!

How did you come across such a rare car? Must be worth a lot to someone out there.

[quote=h0twh3els;578465]Hey man, welcome.

What car are you referring to?

So hey is the Jankel Corvette really fast? How fast does it go?

[

[