new guy from cobleskill

you may have seen me around, i met one of your members at wal-mart on route 145. silver integra pretty clean looking. he mentioned this forum to me and i finally got internet so here i am. i have a 2006 cobalt ss it’s really low and riced out looking.

heres my ivy league east feature
http://ivyleagueeast.com/2011/09/07/slow-and-slutty/
love it or hate it, it loves you. :retardclap

i know i’m a little late for the season but nothing like a little cold air in a boosted car when the air is so damn thin in this region! feels like my car is gonna die lol. anyone still meeting up this time of year?

Welcome and they have a meet coming up next week end

That’s weird. My LSJ runs best under 50 degrees. :lmao

Welcome to the forum.

cool, i might have to throw my vette rims on to get anywhere since one of my tires popped off the bead on my rotas. not sure what happened i kinda just let it sit since it happened the day it started snowing. and i have no idea who would have cheetah tank to bead a stretched tire. 215/40 on a 9.5 wide is no carb cleaner trick! anyway i’ll see if there’s a thread for that meet thanks for the welcome fellas i’ll be around

Didn’t you used to live on the island? I remember seeing your vehicle on brobaltss.net.

ha yeah. i moved up to coby rock for school. man is it a bitch driving this thing up here

I can only imagine.

Have seen this car, and burst out laughing. I have the lowered black TL in town. Doesnt this place blow? Probably JustinGSR you talked to at Walnast :lol

lmao hell yeah ive seen your car man. believe we’ve made eye contact and wtf’d at each other in town lol. shit looks heady man

i see your a fan of ihatestickers.com

Hi and welcome!

welcome man deff put alot of money and time into that colbolt, nice feature article to!

Welcome.

I have a TC for gripping. :rofl

Welcome, your car pisses me off.

ive seen y our car a few times in coby, ive got a blue silverado, hids and a cowl unduction hood, and big red nuts hanging from the rear

LMAO at the ceiling cat sticker

Welcome!

seen this car over on stanceworks before. welcome man

Y U HAVE NO HOOD?

please look up cobleskill on Urbandictionary.com and comment

I dont know what to say… welcome?