new guy from cobleskill

:bowdown

:rofl i missed it too as first lol

oh jeez hahaha

http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b28/skierdood/e7f11882-d6c6-4743-bffe-e3308b0b9512.jpg

^ Coming from “Kurtwood” :rofl

I think it looks petty dope . Props for you going outside the norm !

im sorry but the stickers are overkill, nice car though.

im sorry you are living in cobleskill, which is definitely not a retirement town.

also is the American still open? best bar in town (i guess that’s an accomplishment?)

yeah we call it the can lol. i like it here for the most part. besides the local girls being insane and mostly butt ugly. i was dating one of them for a few months she ended up being a doped out whack job. i hear they’re all like that lol

Welcome bro, it was me that you talked to in Walmart that day, nice to see ya joined.

Yeah the can is still open

hey man! good to see you found me. are you going to any meets soon? i didn’t find any regular meet spots on this page

Wrong time of year brotato.

There was a meet/cruise today but I doubt anything else will happen from now till spring man. Keep an eye out on here, if something goes on someone will post it

Ha, Its deff still open … i actually went there tonight. First time in years … It was actually a good time.

As for the ride , I dig it :slight_smile:

figured i missed all the good stuff. :c

kinda late but welcom from one ss(tc) to another

WTF,havnt heard from you in forever, I woulda came back with ya. Nicks not/stopped drinking :wow till turkey day but im shore you already know that. Get ahold of me soon buddy

ff_drift_lol, sorry to say it but like every one said season done. Next time im back in the area ill pm you a lil before if your down for the bar