New Guy from Indiana

NAME: Seth Patton

Drift Indy Staff Member. Photography Whore. 240sx parts guy.

CAR: 1994 240sx Coupe w/s13.4 conversion

INTERESTS: Cars in all aspects, photography, my friends are my world along with cars. I like long walks on the beach, vodka, and partying it up with vikings and pirates in a traditional boozeburg fashion.

Well my current ride isnt much to look at the moment, but its coming along alot better now then what it was. Heres a quick pic and mod list.

94 Coupe
Rb20det swap
RPS clutch
FMIC, HKS SSQV, Invidia 3" catback
Stance Coilovers, Touge Factory Subframe connectors, steering eliminator bushing, Z32 aluminum rear uprights, full front and rear 300zx brake set up, Touge factory Tension Rods, 5 lug conversion with Nismo extended studs
s13.4 Conversion, Version Select IV Front Bumper and Version II sideskirts, RaceOn conversion fenders, VIS OEM carbon hood
Im sure there are alot of things Im missing but those are the main things.

The old whip from last year. Had to have surgery so I was forced to sell it.

96 with 98 front end
Sr20det swap, 3 inch downpipe, JIC exhaust, FMIC, Blitz DD, Gt2871R

welcome…nice info:) …any pics of the s13.4?

welcome.

welcome to the boards!. .

Thanks. Im currently in the process of building the s13.4, I have all of the parts necssary just undergoing a full restoration sorta kinda. Pics will be up soon.

welcome to the forums… post pics on the outcome

Welcome

Welcome man that car looks badass. I can’t wait to see the new project.

wow. i’ve fallen in love already. would really like to see when u finish this.

94 coupe?

I thought 1994 was convertible only year.

have you got Kouki tailights for your Kouki clone?

Welcome abord man nice lookin rides. What rims do you have on that s13?

welcome, good to see another photography nut on here, there’s only a few of us. post up some pics, or shoot me a pm, wouldn’t mind having a look at a few of your shots.

Very Nice, great having more 240s on the site haha

welcome to the club

Just have the stock tails on it.

The wheels in the picture are Starion Wheels (Tsi Conquest) there 16x8s with a -10 offset. (they are my track wheels)

Ill try to post up some of my photos here in the next day or so. Cars coming along nicely at the moment. Motor was test fitted and the engine bay is ready for final prep and paint work.

hey welcome…
i remember seeing your car on NICO along time ago
(the first two pics)