NEW GUY HERE

Definitely drove past this car by the softball fields earlier.

Fixed. :lol

http://memegenerator.net/Hope-Entei/ImageMacro/1895057/Hope-Entei-low-boost-high-hopes.jpg

:rofl

Cool story brahhh are u still trying to get with katy???lol

pardon?

Nothingggg

yeah with the no plates expired inspection and no bumper;]

got emmm!!!

Welcome to the forum :clap

yeah because youve got no idea what youre doing.

i think your still missinformed. You are telling me this car stock motor, stock turbo has a “dual puck” clutch? :rofl First off I never saw a 2 puck clutch, ever. they do make a 3 puck for this motor, which will hold 4 times what that car makes now for power, and would chatter cracks in the windshield if it were used. Also if you have anything past a VR6 clutch in these cars the dog bone mounts are a must or the SLIGHT chatter will be violent in the car. Also if you knew all I already said, when I told you just putting injectors in wouldn’t work at all for you, you need WAY more supporting hardware to make it work, then why did all your say was…

A little more fuel, isnt 630 injectors, inline fuel pump, ecu reflash with proper fueling tables. What is “a bar”?

Also you said you want to just flip the car. Thats fine. but nobody will buy that think for 5-what ever grand with a “rebuilt motor” that body kit and a slapped together big turbo setup. it has mechanical fail, and already failed, written all over it. “Ohh i see here it says you put a new motor in it, whys that” because I or the prior owner reved the piss out of it and floated the valve.

if you want to sell it, put it to stock and sell it, without that body kit. the body kit and a rebuilt motor is a dead giveaway to a potential buyer that its beat to shit and probably cobbed up.

and finally to answer your question. YES and NO. You said the car runs rich at idle. turbos dont spool at idle, therefore it wouldnt have anything to do with it. Yes if the turbo isnt spooling, WHEN THE ECU THINKS IT SHOULD, stock turbo stock file, it expects 7lbs around 2100 rpm irc, and it isnt making any boost, yes it would “want” to run rich, but becasue the ecu is smart enough it will just pull fueling, adjust timing, and what ever else to keep it running “normal”. It would just be a turd slow, ask DUKE_LA_DUKE how a 1.8t jetta runs under WOT with a turbo not spooling at all! :rofl

Dont get pissed, becasue you said I could flame away! :thumbup

Wowowowow you have NO IDEA what you are doing!!!

hahahaha. Common sense : You has it.

Float a valve?
REBUILD WITH STOCK INTERNALS.

Turbo won’t spool?
GO 30R.

+1 for the lulz

edit maybe not, gotta spread um first. sorry charley

This is what happens when you come in spouting off like you know 100% what you are doing and talk down to people. You get a bitch fest as a welcoming

He should of just brought a horse they are going for cheap lol.

yep, basicly. It kills me when people try to tell me they know this that and another thing about shit I have done first hand. I can spot a noob spouting off at me in the first 30 seconds to talking to them.

OP, we are all good, knowledgeable people here. use us as a resource for CORRECT information. We bust balls alot, but in the end we really do know what the fuck is up with cars. Anyone here with over 2000 posts has been around the block a few times, and we have enough members with different specialties and first hand knowledge for different platforms there isnty anything we cant do, and do it right.

y in the fuck stick?