New guy moving to the Albany Area

Hello Everybody!!!

My name is Dan, I’m relocating to the Albany area in the near future. I have what some would call a DSM addiction, I have had 7 of them. The lastest being a GST Spyder. My wife drives this most of the time as I have an 06 Evo MR I putt around in.

Looking forward to meeting some folks in the area in the near future.

Also if anyone has some advice I’m going to be looking for a town house WITH a garage rather soon. Where should I look?

-Dan

[ATTACH]29375[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]29376[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]29377[/ATTACH]

Just for giggles here is some video of my old auto eclipse. I miss this car…

youtu.be/bA19tQO7PZw

Welcome!

How did you find out about Shift?

You want to be local to Albany and Schenectady or pay low taxes and commute? That seems to be a rule of thumb here.

Edit: town house as in rent?

I’ll fix your YouTube in a minute, it’s the code after the “=” sign.

Get ready for TDIlogic member to be your Evo buddy!

I saw the link on evom for something random and clicked today and since I’ll be living there abouts why not. We currently live in Rochester, NY

I’m actually going to be working in Pittsfield, MA. My wife will be working somewhere in the Albany area just not sure where yet. We have been looking in the Greenbush, Renselear area.

Your auto dsm was badass! Welcome

If you’re looking to buy there is a few realtors on the site but one lives in EGbush and he’s a Paul Walker wanna be with a slow supra. Some call him the fastest realtor ever :rofl

Screen name is BoostCreep on here. EGbush is a nice area and it’s expanding pretty rapidly from what I’ve seen.

Welcome to the forums from another Evo owner.

For the time being I just want to rent. We listing our house in Rochester very shortly and we’d just like to slide into a townhouse at least for the next year or so.

your 2G was boss, welcome to the shitshow

welcome sir

Killing me man, :rofl.

GreenAWD: PM me what you’re looking for rent wise (price) and what requirements you need in a place.

I’m local to the area you listed and yes, I’m a Realtor. :lol

That’s him in his avatar ^

Welcome! Old eclipse was ba, Im sure you will find something easily around here.

Anything done to the mr?

Welcome from East greenbush

PM coming your way…

Thanks!! The evo has a couple little bolt on’s. She scoots along just fine but no where close to what the 2g was…

Yea, and that’s Vov in his avatar.

Welcome.

Welcome

If are new to the area u should give sbardy’s brother a try #1 Realtor in capital district. …only Guy I would trust

Welcome.

I think it is better for you to find a place in Pittsfield and have your wife commute to work here. My co-worker lives in Pittsfield and commute to Albany for work, worked out for him with healthcare and much lower gas prices.

Fixed