Moving to Albany!!!!

Hey guys, i will be closing on my new house in the Albany area in 2 days and moving in in July. I am originally from Philly where my partner and i own a Subaru & Mitsubishi tuning business. My regular job forced a move in to the Berkshires in MA and i hate it there (i swear the water is contaminated there!!!) now with my new job i am relocating to the Albany area. Just looking to hopefully meet some car guys and hang out here and there.

Currently i own a 2011 Sti and recently sold my Evo 8 but a 2011 Evo X will be replacing my old evo in a few weeks.

You’ll def meet alot of people in albany through this site.

Welcome ! post pics of the whips

Tune ErnGotti’s EvoX before he blows it the fuck up. Thanks :stuck_out_tongue:

X2 oh and COPSCOPSCOPS

Welcome to the site man. I just put a deposit on an EVO 8 that i should be picking up friday. You up for some tuning?

My condolences.

Welcome to the area and look forward to meeting ya at some meets

Thanks

thanks for the warm welcome guys, and yes i have a huge addiction to Enkei Rpf1 wheels, E85 and Flexfuel Badges lol

Awesome color choice for the sti

im not sure what rules apply here for vendors

welcome, i’ve got an evo9 on e85 myself… did you used to tune at Krazy House customs with Petey Turbo in PA? the red evo looks familiar, i feel like i’ve chatted with you at the track last summer

Thank You sir ! had to grow on me initially as i had an 06 aspen white before.

Yeap that’s us!!! that’s my partner and my best friend! our business is based in Philly but we tune out of KHC, I handle the majority of the Scoobs and he handles the majority of the EVO work. In fact Petey will be here to help me move in a few weeks! Im thinking car meet hahaha

haha what a coincidence!

dude i was thinking the same thing just now! In fact we are trying to get the Sandbox to the Valley before the season ends hahaha. I am sure you know what the Sandbox is lol

Petes vagina?

not quite thats what my wife is for hahaha

I meant pete as in tdilogik.

yup i do! BR3065 GG IX right? thing is FAST