Moving to Albany!!!!

YEA!

yep stock bottom end stock cams, full weight running in the 10’s hahaha

yea, went like 134 or something, i watch talontsi’s videos of that car all the time and just mops up everything out there LOL

OH YOU KNOW TOO?!

haha wait till i tell Chip (talontsi97) he has some viewers up this way, The Evo did just go down to a peteytuned Alpha 9 GTR.

welcome to shift

yup! he actually took a video of my car at the etown showdown where i won my class

heres my qualifying pass taken by chip

and is there a vid of that?! how was the outcome?!

Welcome. Get ready for the camaro call out.

I’ll send you a pm regarding vender / sponsor information.

Cars look great !!

Welcome to the forums from a current Evo X owner.

Thank you Sir !!!

Thanks !

The outcome was close, check out his youtube channel, i am very anti street racing and do not promote it and unfortunately that’s where they raced that night. I remember now, you were at the Valley the night i grenaded my Transfercase

ha, just watched it… VERY close indeed

Welcome and how did you learn about the forum? Just curious.

Albany is famous for two things: good water (according to government propaganda) and student riots! Enjoy your stay :rofl

Welcome E85 Buddiez

its funny how i learned about this, i was on another forum and someone was saying not so nice things about it here, so usually from experience those are the forums with the friendliest bunch :lol:lol:lol

We are usually mostly assholes :slight_smile: welcome again to the area, hope to see the cars out.

Oh and if youd like some good entertainment, look in the trash bin for a thread by user erngotti about his evo. You’ll enjoy it big time.

This ^ or anything “failvis content”

hahaha Thanks again guys, ill check it out