New Guy...sorta

Then you should take a bus because you dont know shit

yea well fuck you steve lol

LOL …you are like the little brother we never had…

I am happy with three sisters, atleast they have an excuse for being stupid

i’m sorry my parents didnt give me a house, so i cant afford to buy nice things:) your stupidity comment is yet to make me GAF

My parents didnt give me a house and having a job helps me afford nice things. You shouldnt speak about things you do not fully understand

http://www.pittspeed.com/uploaded/popcorn.gif

did you pay for the house you live in? and i do not mean bills, for the house itself, no, and yes having a job helps, but being an egotistical ass, just makes you an ass…

WOW after how many days I would have thought you let it go man. Like I said before you shouldnt speak about things you dont understand. You dont know the whole story about my house and the deal I have with my parents so you should not talk about it. Also guys who live in glass houses shouldnt throw stones. I don’t blame you for being jealous of me, if I were you I would be too. I’m done with this back and forth tho. Good luck with your supra.

:burnout:

Sounds pretty sweet. Hope to see pics soon.

well got everything back together and its running, still has rod knock, and the turbo blows oil something fierce but its running again.

welcome

looks more like a 'poop’ra than a supra. my lug nuts require more torque than your car makes!

what a dick, lol hows that black box treatment? funny to talk about a car you support,lmao

its going great! order some bearings for that thing and ruin them too. or maybe you should have one of your friends buy them for you, i hear they’re good for that. good luck. haha.

Current Status: Waiting on head, then reassembly. Getting ever closer to making it around the block without being on the back of a tow truck. FLINTSTONE POWER!!!