new guy with ae86 20v and s12 turbo

ah, i remember. whats the latest on that? will it still need tuned?

nah i got the tun under wraps but i just need to button up a few things and it will be running , but i will need a complete alignment as all it is probly off/ I put t3 4 links panhard bar tension control rods and manual rack with extended tie rods so a all over alightment is in order If you can do this

nah not really, I might consider sellin’ it and starting a new project :slight_smile: I have thinking about turbo-ing it, but it is a lot of work, and parts are rare. I have an 83’ the year where it talks and has a digital dash :wink: hahaha

haha my 85 s12 talks to me too Its the proper English lady stuck in the door of my japenese car. What project are you going to do

welcome

welcome…

180sx with a Z front end. I’ve always wanted one :slight_smile:

they look badass.

Yeah, my lady is annoying as hell (lights are on, left and right door open, fasten seatbelts etc lol

haha I just had a flash back reading the lady part, that sounds cool a rsd 180sx with a z front hummm

you should look up i think its scti 240sx with a trans am front end on it its called smoking bandit seen it in person its pretty cool

Welcome

Welcome

nice ride. welcome. im new here too. used to have a turbo sentra, wasnt bad for how much i put into it

thanks for all of the welcomes

update moving back to stock wiring had intake modified for rwd setup and cleaned up the wires will post pics soon