new guy with XRunner

I just joined. Saying hello.
I have a 2005 Tacoma XRunner in speedway blue

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y30/sl3000gt94/DSC00015.jpg

nice truck. it supercharged?

no stock 4.0 v6 250hp
they dont make a S/C or Turbo yet…matter a fact they dont make CRAP for it…since its all brand new design. There is a twin turbo kit in development though I am waiting to see about

Welcome.

Awesome truck! Never seen one of those yet. Welcome

Well supposedly there are only 2 in PA…they only make 3500 of them a year. So its hard to come by

welcome:beer:

I checked out the Tacoma the same day I bought my Colorado. Not a bad truck at all. The 245hp, 282lb-ft was pretty smooth and didn’t make much of a noise even at high rpms. The 6-speed was very tight as well. I’d own one right now if they were willing to deal and come off MSRP a bit. Unfortunately, I had to buy a little less truck for a lot less money.

Toyota is currently planning on selling 3,500 of the 2005 X-Runners. http://www.theexaminer.com/files/02092005/page%20078.pdf
I’m sure they would build more if people would buy them. I only know 2 other people that have X-Runners and they both live in Texas.

I know a bunch of people that have them…but all accross US on Customtacos.com

i think my friend has one?

3500 in the us isn’t that scarce…

welcome though !

i guess i saw you then out in the south hills over the weekend. welcome to the site.

I know for a fact there is on 2 in the Pittsburgh area so your friend might just have an 05 tacoma.

3500 is alot less then the 20vettes a day you see or other stuff

i seen you in south park, i liked your truck when i seen it… swap a 2JZ in :slight_smile:

very nice truck, welcome.

Thats ok…When that TT kit comes out it will have way more potnetial then a 2jz…besides I am not into doing all that much anyway…I am getting to old for that stuff…I just like to drive around in it. I really dont have any major plans for it

still a badass truck,
how old are you?
if you ever see a black rt neon in the park stop in, i wanna check that truck out.

I have seen you plenty of times in south park, I like your truck.

I am 26…I guess I feel kinda old because of my job and stuff…Sure if I see your neon I will stop so you can see it…If its nice tomorrow I will take a drive through

welcome to the site

welcome aboard!!