Who drives that toyota

Holy crap i was on my way to work today, and this guy is driving this lowered toyota pickup, with the liscence plate SPROCKET turbo’d or supercharged or something but it sounded NASTY i really would like to talk to this guy seeing what he did to it, im deff one for modding unusuall cars :wink:

he’s the “serial speedster”

me.

if this is who i think it is he is touched to say the least ,was it a tacoma

i believe soo black lowered a bit nice rims mad weird blow off haha sounded like a space ship

Yeah, black tacoma. That’s Brian(?) I think that’s his name. He’s got a black turbo tacoma now. Shit looks mean!

STS turbo kit :ninja

I know because I installed it, haha. It’s a buddy of mine’s, he was at the lot last weekend. And as for lowering, it’s not that’s the stock ride height. They came from the factory with those ground effects

also his name is Pete

YEAHH that’s it Pete, I’ve talked to him a few times.

I was driving behind him on my way to class yesterday. I never thought to make a special little informative thread about it though…

didnt know who he was, just thought the truck was sick wondering whos it was lol

I like that little thing… I see it on central a lot during the day.

It’s clean and tastefully modded exterior wise. It’s a nice change of pace from the FnF wannabe pieces of shit I usually see bumbling around this town.

I thoguht it was a stock exterior… some TRD x-runner shit or something… idk what they are called

Yeah. I thought it had wheels and a lip kit of some sort, but I could be wrong. I haven’t really seen it in a while. haha

Yeah, I think the lip kit is factory… either way, it’s clean. I’d rock it.

Hell yeah!:number1

Thats the land speed record attempt Tacoma. He used to have the gold 4x4 Tacoma land speed racer but it got turned in because of the recall for rotting frames and he got the black one.

Its got a TRD supercharger and possibly NOS. I know his last truck had a NOS bottle in the bed.

Your and idiot.

It’s STS turbocharged, did you bother reading any of the posts in this thread?

This is not the land speed record truck, the land speed record truck will be an 02-04 Tacoma that’s 4WD (which is yet to be bought) This is the 2WD fun truck. This one doesn’t have nitrous, but yes the tan truck did

There’s the old one

Here’s some pictures of the STS S-runner

(when we had her running twincharged with the TRD supercharger AND the STS turbo kit :ohnoes )

pete is a good guy, and his truck is def. legit.