Who drives that toyota

oh wow, it’s twincharged?

that’s awesome.

His new truck is so badass!

was twincharged, took off the supercharger because tuning it for both was a royal pain in the ass :frowning:

pete is baller. lol. i saw him sat night down at advanced in vliet. im buying a car off him,waiting for damn title. truck is sweet.

the geo or the swift?

The exterior is all bone stock :rofl 1 of 2500 ever made

the swizzle son. haha

Pete just got on here, but he was saying he couldn’t view this thread/section. Then I realized about that him not having 100 posts yet to view the street racing section, lolz

I saw that he introduced himself, but I was wondering why no post in here yet. :lol

yea petes a god guy … love the S-runner the sound is just damn sweet

yeah when he rev’d it as i was cruising by the blow sounded so weird deffinitly a unique sound and it the best part was it was raining lol and hes flooring it slippin all over it was awesome.

Pete’s a good guy for sure. It’s def a unique sound for sure. All wastegate, lol. Pete’s Uh Shop we gotta get that thing back out there. If you’re reading what the hell are we doing with the red truck so I can get the shit at the shop for Wednesday! Just call me or stop by son.

IDK how many times his gold tacoma was up to our shop to patch his frame… lol.

I cant count how many Tacoma’s I saw being hauled away on flatbeds and car hauler rigs because of that recall. I believe Toyota was paying 1.5 times the value for them.