New guy

now I want to go for a drive… but I’m here alone yet blocked in the driveway. my roommate can’t answer his phone (at a play) and isn’t responding to txts. I know he has spare keys but I’m not going to move his car without his approval

oh well I played around with the car in the garage for a while. Took the summer wheels into the basement, vacuumed, even made sure all my light bulbs and such are working :stuck_out_tongue:

I’m still getting used to the ‘blank’ look of the rear of my car. I think it might look even better if I get rid of the toronto protege club and ‘zoom-zoom’ decal but I gotta at least represent the toronto protege club. It’ll probably look awkward to me all winter. It just doesn’t look stock, on an otherwise extremely stock looking car (winter mode).

thanks for the positive words guys. I’m so impressed with the work the shop did, I can’t say it enough. Last time this happened was an awful experience, but this time, even with the little imperfections (that I’m sure they’ll work out) I’m really happy.