New Guys Rides..... Enjoy

Hey guys and girls. Well pics of my vehicles were requested so here they are. Nothing special as of yet, but most of them are works in progress. I recently rented some shop space from a guy i work for. It’s a good size shop i would say about as wide as a full two car garage and deep enough to fit a duce an a half in and still have 6 feet in front of it. So now that i have actually shop space i get get some things done. So here’s what i currently have.

1. 2006 Ford F150 4x4 super cab, Bought the truck about a year and a half ago with $29,500 miles on it for $16,000. Has K&N cold air intake, and a Hypertech 93 octain tune with adjusted shift points. Also replaced the stock muffler with a dynomax super 90. Plan on a leveling kit for the front and a set of 22" Black Boss 330 wheels. Blacked out headlights and blacked out LED taillights and third brake light. Also going to be getting a new full duel exhaust soon.

2. 1987 Ford Thunderbird Turbo Coupe, Got the car for free a little over a year ago YES FREE. I was doing repo’s at the time and the place we stored the repoed cars was a repair shop as well. Car had been dropped off about 5 years before for a fuel pump and never picked up. Owner of the shop was going to scrap it but offered it to me first, needless to say i gladly took her. Replaced the fuel pump and did a tune up and a few other things and shes been on the road ever since. Nothing really done yet but a manual boost controller, new clutch, new tires (make fun of my if you like but the atlas red hawks have been great tires for me), also cold air intake.

3. 1991 Suzuki Swift Gt, Another Freebie car. Did some work on a friends truck in exchange for this lil car. I have done nothing to it except a tune up and fix the broken exhaust. Car runs and drives but needs some work, I gotta fix the floor and a fuel leak as well as some minor rust as you can see. The wheels were painted by my friends friend cause he was board and the car was sitting in the parking lot for months. She fires right up and drives. cars stock with nothing done to it. has a 1.3l dohc with a 5 speed.

4.1989 Ford Mustang LX Notch, Just got this super clean car about a months ago. Car has 26,000 original miles on it, was a 4 cylinder auto car to start. Bought it off the second owner who was going to turn it into a drag car but got a job transfer and couldn’t haul it along. Paid $400 for this super clean, rust and damage free roller (minum motor and trans). Hell the underside of the car looks untouched like it hasn’t even ever been jacked up before. I will be caging her soon and im building a big turbo 351w to drop in here. Ill keep everyone updated on the build as it goes.

5&6- Dont have any available pics of these two right now but ones just my winter beater/plow truck, Solid 1988 Ford F150 4x4. Truck has some surface rust and dents and dings but all around solid. 351w with a comp cams extreme 4x4 torque cam with a c6 auto. Dana 44 front and Ford 9 in rear with 4.10’s and detroit lockers front and rear.
Other Car is a 1996 Eagle Talon TSI AWD 5 speed, black on black with stock wheels still. Car body and interior is stock aside from a 3 gauge pillar and a greddy pyrometer gauge. Car had a cold air intake, stainless mozart exhaust, aftermarket BOV and manual boost controller, big 16g turbo and tubular exhaust manifold. Unfortunately she chewed up a rod bearing coming down the highway so i currently have the motor and trans out of the car and im looking for a good 6bolt turbo shortblock to build. Once i dig up pics ill post um. Thanks for looking guys and ill keep everyone updated on builds as they go

Welcome.

Welcome! Nice list of cars, put up some pics of the 2g!

$800 cash for the notch tomorrow. Double your money!

nice collection

Always loved those turbo T-Birds, although yours needs to have those cataracts removed. Welcome to NYS

I love the T-Bird, my first car was a 1986 T-Bird Elan with the 5.0 - I miss it dearly. I do love the 82 - 86 body style of the turbo coupe but love the hood of the 87+ model.

i love the rock wheel chock on the metro hahah. looks like you got some neat projects!k

I would but I had to fight to get this car plus about 6 hours of driving both ways to bring her home. Already building the motor and trans is ready to go. Though I do know of quite a few cheap notch’s up my way for sale. I know if a absolutely show room condition 90 notch in red in Detroit for $800. It’s a rolling shell but the body’s been redone from ground up.

---------- Post added at 02:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:43 PM ----------

Thanks guys and ill keep everyone updated. I gotta dig up some pics of the Talon my tower recently crashed so im working with what i have on my flash drive right now. I love my turbo coupe too and the price was right. Im currently looking at another on a 1988 in white with raven interior for $700, needs a clutch. My friend Ethan at home has a wild 86 TC he is building just for autocross. Thanks again everyone and ill post more soon as well as some pics of the shop once i get it all cleaned up.

---------- Post added at 02:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:46 PM ----------

actually had a friend of mine hand wet sand the head lights and such then hand polish them with the mothers lense polish and they look like new new and are bright as hell. thanks and I love the mustang on your post. My dream car is a Black on black 1969 boss 428 cobra jet drools