New Hid xenon kits!

I just purchased h4 high and low beam digital 8000k conversion kit for my toyotas head lights and the 9145 digital 8000k kit for the fogs. Very pricy but will be worth it. These lights where at sema and very very awsome!
http://www.xtralights.com/index.asp?PageAction=VIEWCATS&Category=390

Ugh…

You could have gotten the same quality kit on eBay for much less.

Well if were going there, then yes… You could get a kit like that for around $80-120 on ebay… And theyre not really that great anyways. You blind other drivers with your blue light, and at 8000K, theyre not that much brighter than stock headlights. But they sure are blue…

hidplanet.com time?

god why wont people learn.

I h8 ebay. Ill never buy anything on ebay again. Remember you get what you pay for.

i buy alot on ebay ive never had a problem on there and never bought a crappy product, ebay ftw, $400+ HID’s ftl. especially in a non projector headlight…thanks for blinding us all.

remember alot of the stuff is rebadged crap no matter where you get it… the eBay headers i got are exact replicas of those selling for 1k… and they fit and perform perfect… same goes for electronic components… alot of those “brand name” kits are just rebadged no name chinese crap

I plan on getting an HID kit for my wrx… put only for the low beams which are projectors…

i have no problem with ebay HIDs, if you want to spend the money and take the chance of them burning out (which they always do after so many hours of burn) its your problem. my problem is these fucking kids that put 8k, 10k, 12k hids in non projector headlights and just blind the fuck out of everyone. there is only 1 bulb designed to go into a non projector headlight and thats the d2R bulb with a casper shield.

YES!

Ebay hids are fine, but 8K? 10K!?! beyond that… W T F…

Get 4-5k or MAAABIE 6k, and it better be in a projector, or at least use a casper shield and make sure they are aimed correctly.

I never have luck with ebay. Always get crap. Ill probly get the 6k. Then tomaro im ordering my dvd and nav set up. Alpine iva-w205 with the blackbird nav. Also compustar remote start and alarm with 2 mile range. And i may just get some alpine pdx amps and new component sets for my tacoma as well. Time for some upgrades as these trucks do not come with a nav set up from the factory.

Buy it all on eBay and save some $$. Maybe you just suck at buying on eBay and need to take a closer look at who you are buying from before you make a purchase. And review the product you are buying, google it if you are unsure of the brand name. eBay FTW :tup:

even that tends to look like shit