New hood not sure what color?

ok well not really. Got my hood and a bunch of stuff painted, new SOM is no nice :smiley:

I bought these orange rivits a while back for this, and not sure to use them or raw alum ones? With a set of new gold cadmium dzuses, took some pics to think about it???:confused:

orange

raw alum.

2 alum and 2 orange

The orange doesn’t look good…at all.

raw

ya. really wanted to use these orange ones I bought like 2 years ago. haha. Didn’t really look at it much tonight getting tired, glad I took to pics to think about it. The gold cadmium is not that dark, the orange it to much.

looks yellow to me

Close up it individually looks like shit. Far away and as a whole I think the look flows.

Ha

Yeah go raw

Not this shit again…lol

I’d go raw

If the color was closer to the color of your hood, maybe. But it’s off just enough that it doesn’t match.

Kind of what I was thinking. Up close I’m like, not exact match…but from a far I think it looks good. It would probably grow on me and I’d probably use the orange to be a little different.

^^
what they said.

personally I would have gone black for both because I think it would look best against the orange

raw aluminum. that orange coating is adding weight thatll slow you down. lol.

raw dog it baby

The uncoated looks less bad.

^^ nicely put, very PC

fry you should concider something in public service

No way. I tried moderating a forum once and it made me hate people. :stuck_out_tongue:

I dont think they make any in black? I only found polished and brushed? there #6’s BTW.

RAW…huh…god good y’all.

Yellow cad looks like yellow cad, not like you tried to match it. So that can go either way with me. The orange rivets look like you tried too hard personally.