New Hot Water Heater ... pics inside!

you ran pex to your baseboard?! :eek

yea I was talking about photovoltaic systems, to offset your electric and oil bill

they make shingles that act as solar panels now, no ugly big panels. I’ve been piecing them together for some time.

Im contemplating switching from my NG boiler heat to NG forced hot air… already have central air in the house.

i like forced hot air but its way to dry, i would get nose bleeds and shit, lol

April Aire Humidifers = no more nosebleeds.

You already have some PV shingles? cool, I thought the efficiency wasn’t that great still? For residential I thought Sun power was the best with their back side contact silicon cells. Of course we don’t have the best area for PV being in NY and all :lol

Yep. Three years and holding! Any reason why it’s bad? It was actually recommended?

i have never seen it done besides for hot/cold water pipes. i did all new copper supply and return 2 zones

a friend of mine when his basement was re-finished, he ran pex to his baseboards and it’s held up with no problems at all.

I havn’t started buying the pv system yet, just kind of piecing it together in my head

pex is the new like flexible bullshit right? thats supposed to be the tits. oppelt when do i get to see this place you been talking bout? and when you comin to see mine?

that boiler is bad as fuck! if i had propane / gas i def woulds went with something like that instead…

who is this murray guy everyone’s talkin bout? where is he from and whats the company name… ill fucking cancel that shit i dont give a fuck.

Yea, pex is the flexible almost plastic like material. All new homes being built use almost 85% pex.

anything you don’t have to solder is badass. lol