New House

This sounds like a party.

Wow. That is gorgeous.

Very nice congrats… Any issues getting approved for a second house or no because of baller cash down/w2?

I think banks are a bit more lenient with the loan process if you can prove the rental income is solid on the investment property. That’s hearsay, though.

not hearsay, 75% of rental income counts towards your income as long as you can show it on 2 years of taxes.

for a conventional (fannie and freddie) mortgage that is

Beautiful home man.Damn im jealous I need to grow up and move on to something like this soon

Nice. Wouldn’t mind checking it out sometime soon. Looking at a place from the '20s tomorrow.

Doesn’t look that nice… Jk! :tup:

nice score neighbor

This is awesome. Love the exposed brick in the kitchen, and obv the fireplace in the bedroom

Turn of the century houses rule, the house I grew up in was built the same year, but a few miles south

It’ll look better when there is a set of rubber marks running from the garage and out to the street drifto style.

ohhhhhhh waittttttttt. :wink:

Thanks again guys.

On the rental property and approval thing I would check with an agent to be sure. I just gave them a copy of the lease. IIRC Jim is right that they take 75% of the lease amount and apply it. The entire process was very smooth. MUCH better then when i bought a house in 08.

No problems

Lookin good.

Love it :tup:

very nice bud, very nice

party?

We can just have parties at my other house. New tenant won’t mind. :slight_smile:

Nice house. The interior is awesome.

Congrats on the purchase!

ffuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

<3 Drew. Very good job on the property pick up. I believe I have delivered pizza to this house a few times when i worked for Bob and Johns.

Great house man…congrats to all you have done in recent years (College, Car, Job, House, etc…)…It’s funny, you do exactly what you do when I asked you “What do you do for a living?” :tup:

What ever happened to the Impala?