New kid around w/ a '98 Pontiac Grand Prix

True story.

Motherfuckers, I get loud where I see fit. I don’t make shit up, I have a memory like the google database up in this bitch.

Looks pretty clean and Im not seeing the typical rear 1/4 panel and rocker panel rust these things normally have.

^It was his grandparents car, garaged its whole life, the works. has 45k on it. Car is MINT

thing sucks

word… its still a American slab o shit. make grandma proud and sell it and buy a real car. welcome to the forums.

Welcome OP. ONLY thing you need to know if you want to fit in and stick around/be accepted is… DONT ACT LIKE A MIGHTIER THAN THOU DOUCHEBAG, AND DONT STUNT AROUND IN YOUR GRANDMAS CAR IN HOPES TO LOOK COOL.

follow those two rules and you will be fine.

Oh and dont use the word haters, 99% of us her are not black, and only a few members are jacked and tanned… so the vast majority hear “let the haters hate” and call douchbag immediately.

If thats the case, leave it the hell alone, enjoy the 28Mpg, reliable form of clean transportation. Dont fuck with it what so ever. its a giant waste of money. You could drop $3K on that thing and it will still run a mid 13. A $400 civic, $150 motor and $600 ebay turbo kit will mop the floor with it. Just not the right platform to mess with.

Only money well spent on that thing is gas, oil, tires, and brakes. Go to school, respect older wiser people, and get a good job. Then keep the car for a daily, and get a good platform to play with.

another words, learn from my/our mistakes while you still can!

Damn… who needs college, life lesson right there! +1!

ummm

Sounds like a college grad right there

OP: keep the car stock, the thing will run forever. Don’t try to make it something its not. My GP is my winter car and I love it lol. Just keep it stock or sell it and buy a better platform. And stay in school. Its the best place to be right now.

listen to this guy ^

My wife owns a grand prix . Just sayin

you might be a little racist

I think you just don’t like people

UH OH. the new guy is making people join to back his ass up!

Dashed hopes and dreams ITT

And who the fuck are you? I don’t like you.

hes no one… just like the new kid whos startin shit with me in the slammed thread. they are NO ONE. unlike us :slight_smile:

its 4 doors of shit

see, i told you

glad you found it a month before me ya fuckin post whore.

YOU MAD BRO?

lol no, just bored at work

same :confused: