New kid from Guilderland

Hey everyone. I bought a 1973 Datsun 240z just before New Years and it took about a month to get it shipped here from Florida. I’ve been working on it every day since it arrived and I thought some people would like to check it out. Right now my plans aren’t very serious, just some wheels and a modern headunit. Check out the photos here. Obviously the snowy pictures are the more recent ones.

http://task.imgur.com/1973_datsun_240z

I go to school in Rensselaer, so keep an eye out.

Welcome Sir . Do NOT take this site seriously

Damn that thing is clean.

Where in Gland do you live? when did you graduate?

dkid the interrogator.

looks awesome and clean. just please take off the white trash rear window lovers.

:rofl

Damnit, now I dont have the oldest Nissan here. lol Welcome.

nice clean z, leave the white trash louvers, they look good

I live in Kennywick. I’m a few dozen houses away from kramerbuccs, actually. And I’m a Junior at Doane Stuart. I transferred a few years ago so I never went to GHS.

White trash louvers is kinda right. The previous owner had the car repainted in the 80’s and they didn’t do a very good job. I’d like to remove them, but it would be difficult because of how they painted around the hinges.

Thanks for the comments everybody.

Louvers rock… Era correct for it’s look right now.

Welcome. I live down the street from you as well. I have a green Subaru with a STi swap. You may have seen it around.

doane stuart as in the one on washington ave?

Was it parked on the street today? If so I drove right past it in the Z today.

Yep. The campus used to be off South Pearl but we moved to Rensselaer a couple years ago.

lol i live a block away down the hill. you might see me rolling through when you get out of class or something.

Blacked out WRX? I’ve seen definitely seen you in Rensselaer before. Damn fine car, that’s for sure.

yep that would be me lol thanks

No need to be polite, it’s a shit box…

welcome i also live in guilderland by carmon rd

Cool ride, as is