new KX 450

this is the first i saw of this thing. pretty sweet. weird to see Suzuki, then this KX w/ aluminum frame.
http://www.supercross.com/news.php?id=290

it’s a suzuki! :boink

i heard the 450s were done individually. like kawi did their own 450 and suzuki did their 450. but the RMZ250f and KXF250 r both identical and were done mostly by kawasaki. i could be wrong though

i hadn’t even looked at them i just figured they were the same since the 250’s were. but after further review, they look to be different.

ya, like i said, i heard the 450s were gonna be different. but i havent seen anything official on the KX yet. im sure info will turn up soon.

not that anyone cares (maybe Eurodad), but the kxf450 is all developed by Kawi only and is totally different than the RMZ. i read it in one of my DirtRider mags. Redline, get that thing!

my buddy has a RMZ450 and a RMZ250f. they are awesome bikes. He said the 450 is sick fast. He does his whole track (which has some pretty good straights and is fairly big) in 2nd gear.

perhaps u r refferring to the track that we will be invited to ride at this summer :kekegay: :angel:

but yeah, i like the RMZs. i think the 250f looks real sweet, but i’d prob get the honda though. but that RMZ450 looks badass. i would like to ride one. its obvious that dude isnt gonna ride 2 different brands in each class, i understand, i was just givin my opinion. :cool:

ding ding you are correct!!! I think we’re gonna get an excavator out there again b4 summer hits full swing so it should be nice.

4-stroke= No Ball’s

obviously you have not ridden anything new. your still riding 70’s machinery.

x’s 9348709487081085082.99999999